Two.

Few hours later

Dave
Kaia and Kairi are down for their nap and I'm in my office looking over my next business plan. The doorbell rung I stood up and walked over to the door I looked out the peephole and seen Desmond with his kids I unlocked the door and let him in.

"Wassup bro."

"Wassup."

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Wassup?"

"Can you take Dani and Des up to Kai room cause they're both are about to fall asleep," he asked.

I looked down at my nieces and sure enough they both are fighting to keep their eyes open.

"Yeah."

"And I'll lay Dj down in the other crib in Bella room."

I nodded I bent down and picked Destiny and Danielle up.

"Hey uncle Dave," they both spoke.

"Hey girls."

They both snuggled their heads in the crook of my neck and I made my way upstairs to Kairi room.

I made my way back down the stairs seeing Desmond in the living room.

"D you could've called me and told me that you was on your way with my nieces and nephew so I could've carried the girls in."

"That's my fault I was trying to get over here as fast as I could."

"What's wrong?"

"My old boss hit me up."

"What about?"

"He wants me to take over his studio."

"Studio?"

"Yeah his production studio he has fallen ill and don't have that long to live kids don't want his production studio so he's giving it to me."

"Congrats man I'm happy for you."

"Thank you."

"Once the kids wake up I'm going down to the studio and sign all of the paperwork with his lawyer to make everything official."

"Okay."

"Everyone had the day off today so tomorrow is when they'll start back on shooting the movie."

"So you can't be my engineer anymore?"

"Nah bro I can't."

I nodded.

"You're not mad are you?"

"Nah I'm not I'm happy for you man and I think I'm going to get out of the music industry."

"What Dave East isn't doing music anymore?"

"I got one more album that I'm going to do then I'm going to do a worldwide tour and that'll be it for me."

"Yo you serious?"

"I am I can't continue to expect for Haze to drop everything and pack up the kids and go on tour with me like she did for Karma 2. Kairi will be officially starting preschool next year and she's in ballet, Haze is taking the hair industry by storm and we have Bella and I know I can go on tour by myself but I don't want to miss any milestones my kids may have."

"I understand trust me I do because it was a lot of milestones I missed out on with Des and Dani and I'm not missing out on anymore."

"How you like the marriage life newlywed?"