Twenty-Five

Desmond
When my mama called me and told me that somebody broke into her house and ruffed her up I didn't waste no time with getting to her house and checking on her. Just seeing my mama shaken up got me pissed and somebody gotta die Hazel and Dave just pulled up and I walked outside to greet them. The police already came but I'm not giving them time to find whoever did this to my mama.

"How is she D?"

"She's okay just shaken up and bruised up a little."

"Is anything missing?"

"Yeah nothing that pop bought her though."

"Okay I'm going in."

I nodded and Hazel walked in.

"I think I got an idea on who did this."

"Yeah me too me and Hazel was talking about it in the car we should've killed his ass that day in the mall."

"We should've but I know he had some help."

"He definitely had some help and her ass gotta die too I'm not sparing nobody."

"Me either."

We walked inside and waited on Hazel and my mama to come downstairs.

"I hope my mama know she's not staying in a hotel."

"If not I'm sure Hazel is going to tell her because we both done made up in our mind that she's staying with us."

"I'll let Ari know that mama is staying with y'all."

"Okay."

"So when you want to handle this?"

"Tonight we just gotta tell Ari and Haze."

"And that's not going to be easy cause they're going to tell us no but that nigga got it coming along with Mika punk ass."

"Facts."

Hazel and my mama came downstairs and we walked out my mama locked her house doors then me and Dave placed her bags in her car. Me and Dave dapped then I hugged Hazel they got in Dave Range Rover and I got in my Bentley heading home.

About thirty five minutes later I pulled up to the house and parked in the garage I locked my car doors and closed the garage doors. I unlocked the door going inside of the house I locked the door back and walked into the living room.

"Daddy," Dani, Des, and Dj spoke.

"Babies."

I bent down and hugged them.

"How was work?"

"It was good. Y'all was good for mama?"

"Yes sir."

"Where mama?"

"In the kitchen."

"Alright y'all go back in the living room and I'm going to go talk to mama."

"Yes sir."

They all walked back into the living room and I walked into the kitchen I kissed Ariel.

"Where's mama Marissa?"

"She's staying with Dave and Haze for a while."

"Okay."

"We got an idea on who did this to her me and Dave are handling them tonight."

"No y'all should let the police do their job."

"As much as we want to baby we can't I ain't never seen my mama scared and shaken up like that a day in my life that shit don't sit right with me."

Ariel sighed she turned away from the stove and looked at me.

"Promise me that you'll be careful."

"I promise I'll make it home to you and my babies."

"Okay."

I kissed Ariel then I made my way upstairs to shower and change into some lounge clothes until later tonight.

Dave
After getting mama Marissa settled into the guest room Kaia and Kairi joined her in her room while I went to go talk to Hazel about what me and Desmond talked about of course she wasn't happy but she know that me and Desmond wasn't going to let this go.

"Make sure you and D clean up after y'all are done."

"Babe I'm not new to this I already done reached out to a couple people know and they're on their way from New York."

"I don't want you and D to end up in jail."

"We're not baby my people are professionals at this."

"Okay did Mika have a hand in this?"

"We believe that she did and I got one of my boys looking into the break in and on her."

"If she did I want to handle her myself."

"No Haze you're pregnant."

"You, D, and your boys will be right there and she's not going to do anything but I want to handle her myself."

I sighed.

"Alright baby."

I shot Desmond a text letting him know what Hazel said I know he's not going to want his sister to have any parts in this but Hazel isn't going to give up.

"Where are the girls?"

"Their in the room with mama Marissa."

We heard footsteps then we seen mama Marissa, Kairi and Kaia.

"Dinner is almost ready," Hazel spoke.

"I know you and Desmond are going to go after who did this to me I just want you two to be careful."

"Yes ma'am and we will."

"Alright."

I got the girls and placed them in their highchair then I walked into the kitchen seeing that the plates for everyone was fixed. I grabbed the Kaia and Kairi plates then walked into the dining room and sat their plates in front of them. Hazel cake out with our plates I thanked her she nodded and sat the plates down. Mama Marissa walked in with the pitcher of sweet tea and Hazel walked in the dinging with the glasses. She sat down I said a prayer and we began eating.

"Since you cooked and fixed the plates with mama Marissa I'll wash the dishes and tomorrow dinner is on me and I'll fix everyone plates."

"Sounds like a plan and I'll make dessert."

"Are you making your Strawberry Cheesecake?"

"I am."

I smiled between my mama Flan and mama Marissa Strawberry Cheesecake I'm like a kid in the candy store. I can eat both desserts by myself which is why my mama and mama Marissa sometimes have to make me my own personal pan because ion like sharing but somehow I still end up sharing with Kaia and Kairi Hazel have her own pan as well and she definitely don't share. I'll never forget when I stole some of Hazel Flan once she found she started crying and called my mama on me after that I never touched Hazel personal pan of Flan ever again.