Thirty-Nine

Destinee in m/m

Destinee
Me and Danielle pulled up to the house and got out I walked up to the door and walked inside with her right behind me. We walked into the living room seeing our dad he looked at the both of us and I smiled.

"Have you two done lost y'all damn minds?"

"Dad-," my dad cut me off.

"Ion wanna hear it y'all know no one is to drive my baby but me and ya mama."

"I know daddy but Dani took my car."

"Why and it better be a good reason."

I looked at Danielle and she explained everything that happened to our dad.

"Where is my gun?"

I went in my purse and handed my dad his gun and he checked the bullets and nodded seeing all of them there.

"Are you okay babygirl?"

"I will be."

"What y'all doing here anyways?"

"We came over to see you and mama and while we was here earlier I had went on Snapchat and seen everything."

My dad nodded.

"Y'all cooking tonight?"

"I have no idea waiting on your mama to respond."

"Oh okay."

The doorbell rung I walked over to the door and opened it seeing a gorgeous man on the other side.

"Hey is Desmond here."

"Hey he is and you are," I asked with raised eyebrows.

"Khalil."

"Hold on."

I closed the door and walked back to the living room.

"Uh dad it's a guy at the door for you his name is Khalil."

"Oh yeah let him in."

I nodded and walked back over to the door and opened it.

"You can come in."

Khalil nodded and walked in I closed the door then I lead him to the living room.

"Dad what time mama get off?"

"6 why."

"I need her to give me a silk press."

"Go to the salon."

"I'm about to."

"Alright babygirl you coming back here or going home?"

"That's if mama is cooking then yes if not then I'll go home and cook."

"Alright."

I kissed my daddy forehead.

"Bye daddy."

"Bye baby girl."

"It was nice meeting you Khalil."

"You too I didn't get your name."

"Destinee."

"Nice meeting you too Destinee."

I smiled and nodded then I walked back over to the door and walked out before I could close the door I heard my daddy speak to Khalil.

"Aye eyes off my daughter."

I laughed and shook my head. Even though me and Danielle are very different when it comes to dating she's been in more relationships than I have. I was only in one relationship and that was in back in highschool and once he did what he did to me I stopped dating altogether the only guys I trust are my daddy, grandpa, brothers, uncle Dave, and my cousins other than that I don't trust no guy.