Eighteen

Ariel in m/m

The next day

Ariel
Desmond is in Dj room getting his bag packed and I'm in the girls room watching as they cleaned up their room since they decided to destroy it as they looked for their outfits.

"Mama Dani pushed me," Destinee tattled.

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did," Destinee pushed Danielle.

They began to push each other back and forth then they began to fight I sighed and stood up I walked out of their room going into Desmond Jr.'s room.

"The girls finished cleaning their room?"

"They're fighting."

"I got it."

I nodded Desmond walked out of Desmond Jr. room and I started packing up the clothes he had set out for Desmond Jr. to wear. Since I'm pregnant the roles is reversed with me and Desmond he's more of the disciplinary parent with the kids don't get me wrong I discipline them too but when Destinee and Danielle get to fighting I let Desmond handle it.

"Babe Haze said she's on the way to get you so y'all can go get y'all mani and pedis before the trip," Desmond said as he walked back in.

"Tell her that I can't because I'm helping you get the kids ready."

"Woman if you don't take this time to yourself I got the kids."

"You sure?"

"Yes I'm sure I got this."

"Okay."

We heard a horn blow I kissed Desmond I took my phone out of his hand and walked out of Desmond Jr. room I then walked over to our room I grabbed my purse and shades off of the dresser then I made my way down the stairs. I walked out of the front door closing it behind me then I walked over to Hazel car and got in I closed the door then we hugged. I placed my seatbelt on then Hazel drove off.

"How you're holding up Haze?"

"I'm okay ya know I could be better but my mama is in the hospital in a coma and the chances for her to survive is pretty slim and it's up to her to pull through."

"I got a feeling that mama Marissa is going to pull through."

"I hope so because I done lost one parent I don't want to lose two plus she have grandkids she have to see."

"Right."

"Everyone is concerned about me how's D holding up," Hazel asked as she looked over at me.

"He says he's fine but I know deep down he's not he's just being strong for the both of us."

"Right."

"I wouldn't be surprise if he broke down."

"Me either he's always bottling up his emotions and not letting them show but I told him that he can show his emotions more around me."

"But you know how guys are."

"It's their pride," me and Hazel spoke at the same time.

Few hours later

Desmond
Desmond Jr. is sleep, Danielle and Destinee are in their rooms playing and I'm in my man cave just thinking. I began throwing things around the room as my vision blurred with tears. Ariel is gone so I can let my guard down and cry about my pop death and my mama in a coma when she's around I know I have to hide my emotions and be strong for her. I slid down the wall and placed my hands over my face and cried my pop is really gone and not coming back besides Dave my pop is my best friend and he's not going to be able to see his grandkids grow up he's going to miss all of their milestones.

"It's okay baby let it out," Ariel spoke softly as she held me.

I held onto her as I cried letting out all of the pain I've been holding in from yesterday.

"Let out all of that pain baby you don't have to be strong all the time," she spoke.

After about 15 minutes I looked up at Ariel and kissed her passionately.

"You shouldn't be down here."

"I'm fine and so is the baby."

"But still."

I stood up then I helped her up Ariel wrapped her arms around me hugging me I let out a sigh and hugged her back.

"My pop really gone."

"Yeah he is."

"Damn."

After that I didn't say anything as Ariel hugged me in silence. I already know what she's going to say next about my man cave being destroyed and glass everywhere she have nothing to worry about because I'm going to clean everything up before we go.

Hazel
Once again I found myself locked in the bathroom sitting on the floor crying I heard knocking on the bathroom door I carefully got up and walked over to the door I unlocked the door seeing Dave. I didn't say anything I walked right into his arms and cried and held me.

"My daddy gone baby."

"Yeah he is."

"What am I going to do? Every little girl who have their father in their lives is their first love and mine is gone."

"I know baby."

"My heart hurts."

Dave looked at me with concern.

"Can you breathe?"

"Yeah it's just that a piece of me is gone because my daddy is gone I'm just grieving his death baby."

"Alright I'm making sure because you're pregnant."

"I know baby."

We stayed silent for a few minutes.

"I love you so much Dave."

"I love you too Haze."

"I don't know what I'll do if you were to ever leave me."

"You don't have to worry about that baby because I'm not going anywhere we're in this thing together until the end of time."

"I'm ready to go now," I spoke.

"Okay."

We walked out of our room Dave walked to Kairi room and I walked to Kaia room to get her letting Dave handle the bags. I sent a text to Ariel letting her know that we're leaving before ten I then sent a text to the pilot letting him know that we're loading up the truck and we'll be on our way.