Forty-Three

Zylon in m/m

Zylon
I rolled over and started throwing up I tried calling for my mama but more vomit came up. Once I was done I slowly got up avoiding the vomit and I slowly walked into my parents room.

"Hey Zy your appointment is in 30 minutes go ahead and get ready."

"I threw up."

"Just now."

I nodded.

"Alright go shower and get ready I'll clean it up."

"Where's mama?"

"Dylan's mom called and wanted to meet up with her because he's sick too."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Dylan is my best friend.

I walked out of my parents room going back to my room I went in my dresser and pulled out my boxers and socks then I went in the second drawer and pulled out a pair of sweats and a shirt. I went in the bathroom and closed the door I walked over to my shower and turned the shower on I stripped out of my clothes and hopped in the shower.

After my shower and doing my hygiene I walked out of the bathroom and into my room I got dressed then I grabbed my brush and walked over to the mirror. I brushed my hair then I grabbed my phone and walked out of the room. I made my way downstairs and into the living room seeing my parents talking.

"Hey mama."

"Hey baby."

"Is Dylan okay?"

"Yeah he just have food poisoning that restaurant y'all went to scored an F and the manager changed their grade to still get customers so Kyla reported the restaurant to the health inspection department and they will be shut down."

I nodded.

"You ready to go to your appointment?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Okay baby let's go."

We walked out of the house and over to my mama Ferrari we got in and closed the doors. I put my seatbelt on and unlocked my phone and sent a text to Dylan.

"Have you talked to Emani?"

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"Everytime I reach out to her she don't respond so it's whatever."

"That's crazy y'all are best friends."

"Used to be best friends."

"Well what about Makayla."

"What about her?"

"You two used to be real close too until you and Emani became friends then you started leaving her out."

I slapped my face.

"Let me text her right now."

My phone dinged I looked down seeing that Makayla had text me.

Kayla💜: My mama told me that you might have food poisoning and I wanted to check on you even though I haven't hear from you in a while. I'm not sure if you're going to see this message or not but I miss my bestie.
: I was just about to text you Kayla and more than likely I do me, Dylan, and some other friends went to a restaurant that had a bad grade but changed their grade to continue to get customers and I believe we're all are sick.
: I miss you too I've been a horrible friend to you and I'm sorry.
Kayla💜: It's okay Zy
: No it's not come over later have mama Erica to bring you.
Kayla💜: And get sick too ion think so
:I'll tell her myself 😒