Jeongcheol 4

TW: Death(?), Supernatural things. Spooky shit

Getting lost in a forest while camping with his friends wasn't in Jeonghan's travel plan at all. All he wanted was to find some wood so they could set up a campfire, if only he didn't get distracted and actually left marks on his way so he would remember he wouldn't get lost.

Normally, some people would've just find a way to get back or try to inform their peers about them missing and stay in one spot but we're talking about Yoon Jeonghan here, he isn't afraid of death, death is afraid of him.

Instead of trying to find a way to get back, he started picking up sticks and rocks that he can find near him. He didn't want to stray more farther since it might cause problems when his friends start searching for him.

He started drawing something on the ground using the stones and the sticks he gathered, he didn't really know what to do now than wait to get found.

"I'm bored" Jeonghan sighed as he stood up. He decided to just find his way back himself, as he was about to start walking, he heard the bushes rustling behind him. He spun around to look what caused the sound but only found nothing, he thought it was probably just an animal.

Suddenly, the wind started getting stronger, which then subsided just as quick.

"Hey, you" a person called out to him from behind. He thought that he was finally rescued, but it was just one man with dirt all over his body and his clothes were slightly torn.

Jeonghan doesn't know this person, but from what he can observe, he looks like he's been missing for a long time now. "Yeah.. who are you?"

"Choi Seungcheol.. you?"

"Yoon Jeonghan" Jeonghan stated. He brushed off the dust from his clothes and faced the male. "How long have you been here?"

Seungcheol only answered with a shrug, "Exactly, how long? I have no idea"

"Even you don't know?"

"Yeah, I don't count the days anymore" Seungcheol then leaned his back on the tree beside him, "You just got lost recently, right? Or just this day, judging from how you look"

Jeonghan responded with a nod, "I was camping with my friends then got lost, I don't even know if I'm far away or a bit from the campsite"

"You look.. weirdly calm about this"

"Well ehh... it would be cool to die with nature"

"You are weird" Seungcheol sighed.

Jeonghan let out a chuckle, he was kinda curious on how Seungcheol ended up getting lost. He looked like he was physically and mentally capable of finding his way back, though he decided not to ask.

But somehow, the man infront of him seems as though he read his mind. "I got lost here when I too was camping with my friends, I've been waiting in the same spot for days but no one came, I tried finding my way back to the campsite but I couldn't and so, I just decided to live in the forest"

"Well, how did you manage to survive?"

Jeonghan noticed Seungcheol seems a bit uneasy upon hearing the word, 'survive'. Again, he decided to keep quiet about it.

"I.. found a small lake in the middle of the forest, there was still fishes and other things to eat there, plus, there's fruits and some other animals"

"Ohh, you're very resourceful" Jeonghan pulled out a Swiss Army knife from his pocket, he then handed it out to him.

Seungcheol shook his head, refusing to take the knife. "No, it's okay, keep it"

"Nah, I insist, it'll help you in surviving more"

"Well, your friends would find you soon anyways.. I guess I'll take it, you can just put it down on the floor"

He put the Swiss Army knife on the floor, but there was one thing that caught Jeonghan off guard, he wonders why he knows about if his friends would find him or not. He could just be pure guessing but the way he said it, he sounded sure and genuine.

Before he could ask him the reason, he could already hear his friends looking for him.

"There they are, now shine your flashlight to them"

Jeonghan grabbed his flashlight and opened it. His friends then easily found him.

"Hyung! We were worried sick" One of his friends gave him a tight hug.

The wind again started getting stronger and again, went away quick.

His friends started to walk him back to the camp but Jeonghan stopped for a bit. "Hey wait, I think there's another person he-" He turned around for Seungcheol but he was surprised to see him gone.

He saw the drawings on the ground that he made, and including some that he didn't. Beside all his drawings was a little note that says, 'It's fun chatting with someone again, thank you - S.C'

"Hyung?" His friends asked, confused.

Jeonghan shook his head, "It's nothing, let's go back"

"What did you look at there?"

"I don't know, I just thought I heard something"

A body was then found at the **** forest this afternoon, specifically laying down under a tree holding a Swiss Army knife in his left hand. Autopsy report says that it was the body of a man named Choi Seungcheol who has been missing for 8 years now, the cause of death was still unknown.

[Okay- I thought- I Thought this was good- I watched a video with the same concept as this and thought it'll be great for a chapter- so If I spooked someone, I'm very sorry.

Also! Thank you for the 50k reads and 1k votes, really! I know I'm kinda late since I couldn't really generate a oneshot plot in my mind lately but thank you so much! I do read your comments and they kept making my day, although I don't respond but they mean so much to me, so again Thank you so much! ❤️~ Author-nim]