Meanie 1

Wonwoo just turned 18, he celebrated his birthday with a couple of friends.

"So! What's the name on your wrist?" His friend, Soonyoung asked.

"Aww dang, I wanna turn 18 already" Seungkwan pouted

"Wait 2 more years, you'll be 18" Minghao patted Seungkwan.

During their 18th birthday, a name appears written on their wrist. Its the name of their soulmates, the thing is, its a first name only. Maybe it for different countries or people who are close.

"The name appeared" Wonwoo announced. His friends gathered up around him, looking at their friend's possible soulmate's name.

'Mingyu'

"Mingyu?" Seokmin read out loud.

"Who could that be?" Seungkwan asked.

"Its Korean, its probably here somewhere around the country" Minghao thought out
"Duh, maybe they are korean but they live in a different country?" Seungkwan added

"Then, itll be lucky if we found that Mingyu dude" Seokmin said and everyone agreed except Soonyoung, who is deeply thinking about something

"What ya thinking, Soon?" Seokmin asked.

"How can he think if he doesnt have a brain?" Wonwoo joked

"Hey! Im just thinking about the name" Soonyoung explained

"Why?"

"I know a 'Mingyu' but I dunno if he really is your soulmate"

"Why didnt you say, Sooner??" Seokmin and Seungkwan slapped the table in frustration.

"Hehe, SOON-er" Minghao giggled to himself.

"That was bad.." Wonwoo whispered.

"I know"

"I dont know if he really is that Mingyu! Hes only 17" Soonyoung clarified.

Seokmin and Seungkwan made an 'ohh' sound and sat back down.

"Let's just not worry about this, lets eat" Wonwoo changed the topic and reached for the cake.

1 year later

Wonwoo sat alone on a bench. He planned to hang out with his friends but he knows theyre always late or its just his very early. He played on his phone while waiting for them. Suddenly, a man then sat beside him. The man looked very handsome, very tall and jacked. The man noticed him staring, he gave a little wave to Wonwoo while wiping his sweat.

"Y-You just came from gym?" Wonwoo tried to start a conversation. Which is a very rare happening, Wonwoo hated conversations with strangers.

"Yeah, today's pretty hot" The man stated and drank his water. "Youre already 18?"

"Huh? 19 actually but how'd you know?" Wonwoo asked as he put his phone in his pocket.

"I saw your soulmate's name on your wrist" The man explained.

"Oh..."

A few minutes of an awkward silence passed until the man spoke up again.

"Im Mingyu, by the way" The man introduced himself and offered his hand.

"Wonwoo" He hesitantly shook Mingyu's hand then went back on looking at his wrist

A wave of realization then hit the both of them.

"Mingyu?"

"Wonwoo?"

"Youre my soulmate?" They both asked in unison. They showed their wrist to each other. For Mingyu, it was Wonwoo and for Wonwoo, it was Mingyu.

"No way.." Wonwoo said, still shocked and confused about just finding his soulmate for a year.

"I didnt know my soulmate would be this cute.." Mingyu said but not looking back at Wonwoo.

"Shut up.." Wonwoo scolded but blushing. "Were still strangers anyways.."

"Yeah, youre right" Mingyu sighed. "Id like to get to know you more though"

"Gimme your phone" Wonwoo ordered. The other did so, he started typing something and gave it back.

"Woah, youre really giving me your number?" Mingyu asked with a wide smile on his face which showed his canines.

"I can take it back if you want" Wonwoo shrugged.

"No, No..Its okay! Thank you for trusting me. Even though we just met today" Mingyu thanked his soulmate.

"Yeah Yeah, but if you send me wierd stuff, Ill block you"

"I dont do that"

"Wonwoo!" Finally Wonwoo's friends came.

"Oh, Hi Gyu" Soonyoung greeted.

"Sup Soon"

"You knew Wonton already?" Soonyoung asked and Mingyu nodded.

"Whos he?" Seungkwan whispered to Minghao and Seokmin but both just shrugged.

"I met him today" Mingyu then showed his wrist.

"Oooh, my hypothesis is right" Soonyoung cheered.

Wonwoo fake a cough, "Are we going or not?"

"Yeah..Yeah, Chill, Wonton" Soonyoung patted Mingyu. "Were going now, dude"

"Yeah, its nice meet you, Wonwoo" Mingyu bid farewell and left.

"Oooohh~ was that Wonu's soulmate?" Seungkwan asked in a playful tone.

"Yeah, shut up"

After a few days, Wonwoo felt comfortable around Mingyu. They would text each other what they did the whole day everyday. Sometimes also goung on little dates. A few months passed by, they were now together. They decided to live in one dorm and study. Even though studies are basically burying them alive, they still managed to make time for each other. They were happy with each other til both of them graduated.