Verkwan 13.2

Hansol immediately went home to play the updated version of the game. His friends invited him to hang out but he refused.

He loaded the game once again, everything was almost the same. He was given an option to pick genders.

"If I chose the Male option, would Boo come up? Im pretty sure hes one of the characters" Hansol chose the Male option, hoping that he would see the boy from yesterday again.

Compared to the last version, this one has less glitches and bugs. The quality of the background have also been updated.

"This is much better than before" Hansol muttered. He looked down at his body. He was wearing a cream-colored vest, a black tie and a navy blue blazer with yellow linings. He didnt know how he looks like but he can tell the uniform fits him good.

The sounds would also sometimes confuse him if its in the game or in real life. The in-game sounds felt real.

"Oh shit, youre in this version too" He heard someone talk behind him.

Hansol turned around, "Hey Boo" He greeted. "Wait, dont you supposed to not know who I am?"

Hansol didnt notice Boo panic for a bit. He silently cleared his throat. "I dont even know you"

"Huh, I think Im dreaming or something" Hansol again once thought Boo was breaking the 4th wall again.

"Well anyways, youre supposed to go to class, idiot. You have to meet the actual characters"

"What?"

"I said go to class!"

The game glitched then Hansol found himself in an empty classroom. Boo was also there with him, and he looked really pissed.

"I forgot it does that.." Boo muttered to himself. He sighed, he sat down on one of the chairs.

Hansol looked up at the time, it was already end of the classes. "This game is really wierd"

Boo sighed, "We should stop talking to ourselves. Its confusing" He stated.

"Youre right" He took a seat infront of Boo. He turned his chair to face him. "So, you can skip time?"

Boo almost choke on his spit, "I dont know what youre talking about.." He looked away, obviously lying.

Since Hansol was a little dense, he didnt notice. "Oh, its probably a glitch" They sat there in silence for a few minutes.

"Um.. C-Can you tell me about yourself?" Seungkwan pulled his sweater sleeves so it would make a sweater paws.

"Hmm.. I have blonde hair, I dyed it because my friend says it would look good on me"

"Well it does!" Boo giggled. He then realized what he does. "Well, I mean it sucks! You couldve just dyed it a different color"

Hansol chuckled, "I will, the color is fading anyways" He touched the strands of his hair.

"I think, Brown would suit you, or silver" Boo suggested.

"Really? I guess Ill try those" Hansol shrugged, "You should tell me about yourself too"

Boo sighed, he rest his head on his hand. "What do I even tell you? I play volleyball, Im in the school team actually"

"I didnt expect you for the athletic type"

"Hey! What do you mean by that? Im really good you know" Boo huffed, crossing his arms while he has a pout on his lips.

Hansol found him adorable. They ended up talking to each other for a few hours. He noticed Boo would sometimes break character but he didnt even think characters isnt supposed to be self-aware.