Multiships

<!! : JeongCheol, MinWon, VerKwan, SoonHoon, SeokSoo, JunHao>

Chan lives in a big house with 12 of his older friends. He likes his hyungs but it depends on a situation.

"Im home" Chan announced. He had just gone home from his part-time job. He noticed Jeonghan and Seungcheol on the living room watching a movie.

"Its not even emotional.. Why are you crying?" Jeonghan asked Seungcheol, who was currently wiping his tears with tissues and then throwing it away.

"The lines.. It just speaks to me.."

"Idiot, were watching comedy" Jeonghan stole the tissue box and put it away from Seungcheol.

Chan decided not to bother them. He went to the kitchen to get something to eat. He saw the kitchen, all messy and Mingyu and Wonwoo covered in flour.

"Now look at what youve done" Wonwoo sighed as he brushed off the flour off of his apron.

"Sorry hyung, you were in the way.. Should I continue teaching you?"

Chan went to the backyard, Soonyoung was in the pool while Jihoon runs away from him. There was also Seokmin, looking at the flowers in their garden while Joshua is behind him, tuning his guitar.

Since all of his friends are busy, he just decided to take a rest in his bedroom. While walking there, he saw Junhui and Minghao by the window talking to themselves in Chinese.

He was already infront of his bedroom, he was about to open the door when he caught a glimpse of the bedroom beside his.

It was Hansol's bedroom, he saw the older trying to teach Seungkwan how to speak in English.

Chan just went inside his room and threw himself on the bed. "God.. This is boring.." He sighed. "I wanna ask them to pay attention to me but theyre all busy.."

Either way, he still stood up to ask for their attention. He opened Hansol's bedroom door to talk. He was surprised to see the two now cuddling in the bed.

"Oh.. Chan, do you need something?" Hansol asked as Seungkwan was playing with his sideburns.

"Erm.. Not anymore.." Chan slowly closed the door.

Chan walked back to where he saw the two Chinese friends before. Junhui was now awfully close to Minghao, smiling wide as he puts a leaf on the male's head and placing a kiss on his forehead

"可爱~(Cute)" Junhui giggled.

"閉嘴..(Shut up)" Minghao pushed the older's face away from his.

Chan didnt understand what they were saying but it looked really cringey to him, so he just left them alone. He went back to the living room, where now Seungcheol was pinning Jeonghan down on the couch. Chan couldnt see it but he was certain the two was making out.

He went to the kitchen instead. The kitchen still was more messier than he saw before.

"Hey, stop that.." Wonwoo muttered as he tries to avoid Mingyu putting a whip cream on his face.

"You started it first, you have to pay" Mingyu snickered, he was holding Wonwoo's hand with his right hand as the other holds a whip cream bottle to put cream on the older's face.

Chan regretted seeing that, he went to the backyard, hoping that there wasnt any cringey couples there. "Surely, they werent being all lovey dovey there" but he thought wrong.

Soonyoung has successfully pulled Jihoon into the pool. He now chases the shorter inside to try and splash water on him.

Meanwhile, Joshua was now playing the guitar and singing as Seokmin makes flower crowns for the both of them, singing as well.

Chan went outside through the front door. He stood infront of their house and stared at it. He then threw his shoe on the floor.

"I fucking hate this house"

[Idk what story is this- Im sorry yall- I was gone for too long 🥺 I got sick for awhile and couldnt make any stories at all. Yall have to deal with this if I get inspired I might as well do a serious one. You guys can also request a prompt too or tell me something (Movie, songs or just things) and Ill make a story out of it]