Seoksoo 2

Joshua was a son of a noble businessman. He doesnt have any hobbies, and only a few friends. Ever since he was a child, his parents would bring him to a theatre to watch plays and musicals. Whenever theres a performance, he and his parents would always visit the theatre. Up until now, hes already 24 years of age, he was always so fascinated about the stories.

"What is it today?" Joshua asked the staff who was leading them at the balcony seat.

"Its a musical, though I think its a romance one" The staff answered. He opened the door for Joshua.

"I dont mind romance, can you get me some wine, please?" Joshua ordered. The theatre staff nodded and left him to get some wine.

Someone then sat down beside him, his younger friend, Vernon.

"I thought you dont like plays?" Joshua asked.

Vernon nodded, "I dont.. But I have a special reason to be here" He explained. He grabbed his wine glass and sipped his drink.

"Really? You here to see someone then?" Joshua saw the younger's face flushed.

"N-No! Well.. My dad forced me to be here"

Joshua patted Vernon's head, "You know you can tell everything to me, I won't tell your dad, I promise" he assured with a smile.

Vernon sighed, "Alright.. Im here to see my lover and his friend. Theyre the ones acting today" He explained. "I wanted to see him today, in person buty dad would kill me"

Luckily, Joshua can make that happen, since he always goes to the same theatre for years, the management had allowed him to visit backstage, the staff and even some of the actors had liked him because of his gentleman personality.

"After this show, come with me, Ill take you backstage"

Vernon's face lit up, "R-Really? Thank you so much" He fistbumped Joshua.

The wine that Joshua ordered had finally arrived, just in time, the show was about to start. The staff poured wine on both Hansol and Joshua.

The performance had a very powerful entrance, exactly how Joshua likes it. A few minutes have passed, the story progressed well. Joshua was pretty pleased. Vernon, who once doesnt like watching plays, was intrigued, though he was only watching one person anyways.

Suddenly, the main character had his solo stage. Joshua watched as the actor hit high notes. He thought it was an angel descended from heaven. He surely wanted to meet who this person is.

"Its boring, but its good" Vernon shared his thoughts with Joshua. "The songs are good too, I might listen to them sometimes"

"I recommend you should" He stood up them fixed his clothes. "You wanna go backstage?"

"Yeah!"

Both boys went downstairs. Vernon told his father his whereabouts so his dad wont lose him. The staff led them to the backstage.

Joshua got to meet some of the actors and the background characters of the play. He chatted with them for awhile while Vernon was searching for someone.

"Ah, by the way, who played the main character?" Joshua asked some of the actors.

The girls giggled, "We heard you never specifically asked for someone, were you interested in him?"

Joshua chuckled, "Well, his voice only fascinated me, I would love to meet him"

"I did hear you swing both ways" One of the ladies stated. "We can bring him to you, if you want?" She suggested.

"Why thank you, but I dont wanna bother you ladies anymore" Joshua thanked them all and went to Vernon who was still trying to look for someone.

Joshua was about to talk to Vernon but the younger were already staring at somebody, he had a desperate face on, he was probably hoping that person would see him.

"Vernon!" Someone called the younger. A male ran to Vernon's arms. The two clung to each other for awhile. "You came!" The male put his hand on Vernon's face.

"I said I would, didnt I?" Vernon smiled, he was very happy to see him. He then noticed Joshua beside him. "Ah, um, Josh.. This is the said lover, Seungkwan" He introduced his lover to his friend.

Joshua shook Seungkwan's hand, "Its a pleasure to meet you"

"Ah, you are Mr. Hong, right? Youre very popular in the theatre" Seungkwan stated. He turned back to Vernon and slapped him on the chest. "I didnt know you were friends with him"

Vernon pouted, "You didnt have to hit me though.." He pinched Seungkwan's cheek.

"I gotta say, your voice was amazing" Joshua complimented. "Do you know who played the main character earlier?"

Seungkwan nodded, "Well of course, Im close with him so I do" He looked back and called someone's name. "Seokmin! Come here!" He shouted.

"You didnt have to shout, Im right here" Another male, probably the one Joshua was looking for, stood behind them. "Oh, Hey Vernon" He greeted, the younger greeted back.

"Mr. Hong wanted to get to know you" Seungkwan teased then giggles.

"I did not say that" Joshua looked away in embarrassment. His eyes studied the feature of the actor. He was really handsome in his opinion. His eyes looked sweet, his face was really chiseled, very perfect indeed.

"Oh.. Um, Hi, Im Seokmin" The actor smiled and shook hands with him.

Joshua thought he was going blind just from seeing the actor smile. He was the embodiment of a sun. "Its an honor to meet you" He bowed a little.

Seokmin was a little flustered, "No need to do that" He awkwardly chuckled.

Joshua smiled, he suddenly thought of an idea. "Well, if youre not busy later, would you mind joining me for dinner?" He offered.

Seokmin looked back at Seungkwan with a wide smile. The younger only giving him a thumbs up, saying he got it.

"Sure, if you dont mind"

"I was the one who asked anyways, didnt I?"

Joshua and Seokmin got to chat for a little bit. Joshua really liked the actor, his personality made him fall for him a little more. A few minutes have passed by, Vernon and Joshua needed to leave.

"Ill see you at the restaurant nearby later" Joshua was unconsciously holding the actor's hand.

"Alright, Ill be there at 7" Seokmin patted the hand before going back to his dressing room.

Meanwhile, the young couple beside Joshua were taking too long to say goodbye to each other. They finally let go of each other. Vernon gave his lover a kiss before Seungkwan left him.

"Hey! I love you!" Vernon shouted. Seungkwan chuckled, he gave him a heart then ran back inside.

Joshua thought that was very cute of them. He knew they wouldnt see each other for a long time again. He said goodbye to Vernon and hopped in his own car. He was a little excited to see Seokmin once again at dinner.

[It sucks, sorry but nope I aint writing the dinner scene because I dont want to]