Meanie 6

Mingyu is a popular student in school. Hr got perfect looks, a perfect body, very athletic and good grades. He was perfect in the eyes of many people. Even though he was like this, he still has something he keeps as a secret.

Mingyu sat alone on his seat, the classroom wasnt empty but there were only a few students inside. He puts his earphones on and played music, not realizing his earphones wasnt connected to his phone.

[ ‣‣ idontwannabeyouanymore - Billie Eilish ‣‣ ]

Mingyu felt someone tap his shoulder, he turned around, the student was pointing at his phone. He quickly turned his music off.

The student stared at him in disbelief, "You listen to Billie Eilish?" He asked.

"What? No-" Mingyu sighed, the boy heard it anyways, "Okay fine, I do".

The boy's eyes sparkled, "Me too! Can I sit beside you?"

Mingyu looked around, there were more students than before but since there was no students approaching him yet, he allowed the boy to sit beside him.

"Youre Jeon Wonwoo right?" Mingyu asked. He isnt really sure since he doesnt know everyone in his class.

"Yep, Anyways, you dont seem like the type to listen to Billie Eilish, what made you like her?"

Mingyu scoffed, "Does appearance really matter? Its just that.." He started telling the boy reasons he like the artist.

Wonwoo and Mingyu spent their time talking about the artist and the other type of songs they like. They actually have something in common. They started hanging out whenever Mingyu is alone, mostly just talking and listening to music.

"Hey!" Mingyu called out to the older. He found Wonwoo sitting alone on the bench.

The older's serious face shifted into a smile as he saw Mingyu approaching him. He scooted over to his left to give the taller a space to sit on.

"Youre free today?" Wonwoo asked.

Mingyu replied with a nod, "So, did you listen to the song I recommended you?"

"Not really, I lost my earphones yesterday"

Mingyu connected his earphones to his phone, he put one earbud to his ear and gave the other one to Wonwoo, "Here, we can share"

"Oh..Thanks" Wonwoo puts the earbud on his ear but it kept falling.

Mingyu noticed the older struggling, he moved closer a little and finally, it stayed on.

They sat silently next to each other, both of them had nothing to talk about. They let the music play for awhile.

Mingyu felt the older's head on his shoulder. Wonwoo accidentally fell asleep. Mingyu let the older sleep for awhile, he couldnt help but smile for no reason.

They shared earphones for the past couple of days until Wonwoo finally gets one.

One day, Wonwoo was about to tell Mingyu that hes leaving school and that its the last time theyll be spending time together.

"Hey" Wonwoo called out. Mingyu was currently talking with somebody.

The taller panicked, his friends were all looking at him in confusion.

"Youre friends with this loser?" One of his friends whispered, it was loud enough to be heard by Wonwoo.

Mingyu didnt know what to do, all eyes were on him. "No, why would I?"

Wonwoo was hurt, he apologized to the students and left. Mingyu watched the older leave, he suddenly felt guilty for doing it.

"Wait, no." Mingyu suddenly blurted out. He pushed his friends away then caught up to Wonwoo. He found the older sitting alone on the same bench they always go to. "Hey, Im sorry" He apologized.

"Why did you say no?" Wonwoo asked.

"Its just that-"

"Your reputation, isnt it?"

"Im sorry, I shouldn't have said that. I regret it.."

Wonwoo sighed, "I understand..Its not like Ill hold a grudge against you because of that stupid reason"

Mingyu's face glowed, "So...were good?"

"No"

"Oh.."

Wonwoo smiled, "Just kidding"

"Youre adorable"

"Im what?"

"Nothing" Mingyu chuckled and sat down beside Wonwoo.

[Im so sorry this suckedd- I have the whole plot on my mind but I lost motivation ㅠㅠ Ill rewrite this if Im bored]