Meanie 8.2

[Yep, this is Beauty and The Beast inspired! Ill be doing more disney inspired oneshots. again fanart aint mine]

Mingyu lay down on his bed, still holding the bullet wound with his hand. He was conscious but he has his eyes closed.

Wonwoo got the first aid kit from Jeonghan. He sat down beside Mingyu to treat the wound.

"Ill take your shirt off, stay still" Wonwoo started unbuttoning Mingyu's shirt. He pushed Mingyu's hand away and lightly touched the wound. He saw Mingyu wince at the pain.

"You shouldnt have to do this.. Wheres Jeonghan?" Mingyu asked.

"I told him Ill do it myself" Wonwoo replied as he cleaned up the wound.

"This wouldnt have to happen if you didnt escape" Mingyu scoffed.

"Dumbass, every sane person who gets kidnapped would try and find a way to escape. Plus, I didnt even need you to save me back there"

"Oh so its my fault? Youre lucky I saved your ass there" Mingyu huffed, he looked away from Wonwoo.

Wonwoo just finished patching his wound up. He sighed, "Thank you.. I owe my life to you" He stated. Mingyu only turned his back on him and fell asleep. He quietly went out of the room.

The next day, Wonwoo was woken up by people talking in his room. He sat up and grabbed his glasses so he can see properly.

Hansol, and another boy from yesterday were talking to each other infront of the window. Hansol then realized Wonwoo was awake.

"Good Morning" Hansol greeted. The boy beside him also greeted him but in a hushed voice.

"Yeah.. Good morning" Wonwoo stretched his arms.

"Um.. The young master ordered us to dress you up nicely" The boy beside Hansol stated.

"What for?" Wonwoo asked.

"I dont know! But youre very lucky, sir"

"Thats Wonwoo" Hansol whispered. The boy only pushed his face away.

"Alright" Wonwoo stood up, he fixed his bed nicely.

The boy pushed Hansol out of the door. He then closed it so he wouldnt get in. "Now, uh.. Im Seungkwan by the way!" He placed the folded clothes down on his bed. He then started dressing Wonwoo up.

"This is.. A little too fancy?" Wonwoo asked as he button up the shirt.

"This is the only clothes in this mansion. This one that youre wearing right now, is a little special" Seungkwan explained. He wrapped the big lace around Wonwoo's waist.

[If youre wondering what hes wearing in this scene, you can look at the fanart on the first part]

"There! Youre done" Seungkwan clapped his hands. He noticed Wonwoo's shirt was too buttoned up. He went closer and unbuttoned one button. He uncuffed Wonwoo's sleeves. "Better"

Wonwoo looked at himself in the mirror. "I look.. Great?" He wasnt really sure but he liked the look.

"I mean, youre really handsome already, dont tell Hansol I said that but anything would look good on you" Seungkwan complimented.

"I guess, thanks" Wonwoo shrugged.

"Well, youre basically free to do whatever you want, I need to go back to work" Seungkwan excused himself and went out.

Today, since Wonwoo doesnt have anything to do, he decided to visit the garden outside the mansion. It was full of rose bushes which blooms both white and red roses. He decided to cut one, he cut off the thorns so he wouldnt hurt himself.

"Oh, its beautiful.." Wonwoo muttered to himself. Someone grabbed the rose from his hand. The rose was then tucked in between his ear.

"There, it suits you" Mingyu whispered and walked away.

Wonwoo was about to say something but the male was already gone. He shrugged then turned his attention back to the flowers. He started cleaning the house with other servants.

At dinner, he was invited by Mingyu to eat with him. Seungkwan explained that they themselves never get invited to dinner with Mingyu.

"So, you finally getting adjusted here?" Mingyu asked Wonwoo.

"I guess? Though I could use some more entertainment, its so boring here" Wonwoo complained.

"Then, go to my office tomorrow, the one with the big door. Ill show you something"

"Alright.."

They once again ate in silence. It was a little awkward, none of them are talkers. Wonwoo decided to break the tension.

"How long have you been here?" Wonwoo asked, not knowing its too personal.

"You dont need to know" Mingyu put his spoon and fork at the table then went back to his room.

A young boy then went inside the dining room and started cleaning up after Mingyu.

"Hi, um.. Im Chan!" The boy introduced himself. "I suggest not to ask him that, hes really sensitive about it"

"I just asked him how long hes been here, its not like its a big deal" Wonwoo stated as he gave Chan his dishes.

The following day, Wonwoo stood infront of the huge door as he was ordered too. He hesitantly knocked and waited for a bit. He expects Mingyu to be mad at him. The door then opened.

"You did came, come in" Mingyu opened the door for him.

Wonwoo stepped inside the room, its the first room hes seen in this house so its a bit familiar to him.

"What is it that you wanna show me?" Wonwoo asked.

Mingyu put his hands on his pockets, "You said you wanted more entertainment, right?" He pulled out keys from his left pocket. "Follow me"

Wonwoo followed behind Mingyu. The man went to a wooden wall, he started searching for the key and finally opening it.

"Go inside" Mingyu instructed.

Wonwoo went inside the hidden room. It was a big library, the shelves were filled with books.

"Woah.. You have a big library" Wonwoo looked around in amazement.

"Dont I?" Mingyu chuckled, "If you want to, you can take as many books as you want" He suggested. He took a seat at the desk near the entrance of the library.

Wonwoo went through the shelves of the library, searching for something interesting that he wanna read. He came back to Mingyu with 7 books in different sizes.

Mingyu looked at the books that Wonwoo picked. "You have... Very interesting preferences" He picked up a book beside him and gave it to Wonwoo.

"Whats this?" Wonwoo asked about the book Mingyu gave him.

"I think youd like it" Mingyu sat back down.

"Do you like this book?" Wonwoo put the other books down on the table and examined the particular book.

"I do, my mom used to read it to me before"

"Oh my god... Do you not know how to read?"

"Of course I can read. I was 5 years old when my mom read that to me. I still read it when Im bored"

Wonwoo skimmed through all the pages of the book. "What is this book about then?"

"Read it, youd know" Mingyu carried the books that Wonwoo picked and went outside.

Wonwoo looked at the book once again then followed behind him.

[lmao this aint even a oneshot anymore- this is so long-]