Verkwan 15.3

[Idk if I should even add an NSFW or is it even an NSFW kinda- but there is in these parts]

Seungkwan stared at the mirror, it was reflecting the current situation hes in. Him being half naked while Hansol is behind him, with his arms wrapped around his torso.

"This is.. This looks wierd!" Seungkwan looked back at Hansol but the prince only gently grabbed his face and turned it to face the mirror.

"Im only dressing you up" Hansol stated. He patted Seungkwan's backside. "The pants fit you quite well"

"Its a little tight.."

"Just how I like it"

"You pervert" Seungkwan pushed his face away. "I can do this shirt thing myself" He was about to grab the long-sleeved top when Hansol already got it.

Hansol put the coat on him, "arms" He instructed. He put the sleeves on Seungkwan and fixed it. He started tying some laces and frills on his shirt "For a boy, your skin is very soft" He whispered.

That made Seungkwan feel butterflies. "Stop it" He pouted.

Hansol snickered, "Sorry, I just wanna tease you" He finally finished dressing Seungkwan up. He faced Seungkwan and stared at his outfit. He smiled in satisfaction before pulling up a chair to him. "Sit down"

Seungkwan obediently sat down on the chair. "Do I really look good in this? I think this doesnt fit me at all"

"We already took the coat off since you said you dont like it" Hansol went back with a pair of shoes. He kneeled infront of him, he took Seungkwan's foot and put the shoe on him, he also did so in the other one.

Seungkwan stood up, he looked at himself in the mirror. "Geez.. The shoes looks so expensive. I feel like I wouldnt wanna walk on this" He sighed.

"If the shoe fits, wear it"

"Thats not how you use that saying, dumbass!" Seungkwan smacked Hansol's head. "And here I thought youre a prince"

"I dont understand those" Hansol admitted. "Well, anyways.." He lend his hand to Seungkwan. "Lets go"

Seungkwan took Hansol's hand and headed to the door. Hansol opened the door and three ladies fell down inside.

"Ooh.." Seungkwan and Hansol said in unison.

"Ah! You shouldve been more careful! God, I despise you ladies" One of the ladies shouted. The three realized the prince was staring at down at them. They immediately stood up and fix their dresses.

"Prince Hansol" The three of them bowed as a greeting.

"What were you ladies doing?" Hansol asked.

The three stumbled in their words. "Umm.. We were just walking around and we found this room"

Seungkwan can obviously tell they were lying but decided not to say anything to avoid any problems.

"I see.. Well, lets go" Hansol was about to leave with Seungkwan when the ladies blocked his way.

"Um sir! Atleast introduce us to your.." The lady looked down at their linked hands. "Visitor.."

Hansol looked at Seungkwan for some reason, "Ah youre right, where are my manners.. This is Seungkwan, hes my partner for this ball. And Seungkwan these are the royals of different kingdoms, Lady Bellatrice, Lady Aristia and Princess Veronica"

Seungkwan bowed, "Its a pleasure meeting you" He politely greeted then smiled.

Veronica glared at Seungkwan for a bit, "Youre not planning to marry him, are you?" She asked.

Hansol unexpectedly got flustered, "Ah well.. I havent decided yet, we'll see at the ball. Well, me and him would go now"

"Ah! No, its fine, Prince Hansol, I think we can show him around the castle. You can go back to work" Aristia smiled, she put her hands on Seungkwan's shoulder and gripping it.

Seungkwan was obviously getting hurt from this, "can you sto-"

"Im pretty sure your butler is looking for you" Aristia cut him off.

Hansol thinks for a moment, "Well, I suppose.." He sighed, "I have to get going, Seungkwan.. Ill meet you in your room" He kissed Seungkwan's hand before leaving him alone with the ladies.

Seungkwan would admit he was flattered by that, but from the ladies sending death glares behind him, he couldnt say anything.

When the prince finally disappears in their view, the three ladies went infront of him.

"Look, youre not worthy of having the crown. Dont even think youre going to marry the prince" Victoria threatened.

Seungkwan scoffed, "Oh noo... Im scared.." He said sarcastically. He pushed Aristia's hand off of his shoulder.

Victoria slapped Seungkwan's face, "Rats like you shouldnt be allowed in palaces! Go back to the garbage where you belong" She pushed Seungkwan, making the boy fall down on his back.
She glared at him before turning her back and walking away.

"Bitch salty cause shes old and ugly" Seungkwan muttered in a hush tone but still loud enough for Victoria to hear.

"What did you sa-" Victoria was about to kick him in the face again when somebody stopped her.

"Princess Victoria, the King has requested for your presence" A man, probably one of the servants or rather an assistant, stated.

Seungkwan stood up and fixed his clothes.

"From what Victoria said, we dont want you sticking to the Prince" Bellatrice whispers to Seungkwan before leaving.

The man who saved Seungkwan watched the girls leave before turning to him, "So, Mr. Boo, isnt it?"

"Yeah" Seungkwan answered.

"Im Joshua, Im the Prince's personal assistant, and Im also Jeonghan's friend."

"Is that why he said he has been here?" Seungkwan asked.

Joshua shook his head, "Hes half-royal, his mother was another kingdom's mistress but I guess Jeonghan didnt want a royal life and left" He explained. "Anyways, enough about Jeonghan. Follow me, Ill show you around the castle"

Joshua then took Seungkwan around the Palace and told him everything about it. He also told him what to touch and what not to touch as well as Rooms to go into or not. Seungkwan would ask questions and Joshua would answer it.

"Joshua, why are those three bitches in this palace if they live in a different kingdom?" Seungkwan asked.

Joshua looked at him, confused. "Hearing you fight back to them earlier, I thought you knew? Theyre staying here for the Ball tomorrow" He explained. "Specifically, the ball is for the crown prince to choose the bride he wanted. Those ladies were sent earlier than the others due to their status. While you, youre lucky enough to be picked by the prince himself, you have very high chance of marrying the prince"

"M-Marrying the Prince?? Ive only met him for like a day?" Seungkwan was basically speaking facts. Even though the prince was his type, he wasnt even ready to get married.

"Thats why youre here, the prince wants you to try and experience living with him"

Seungkwan thought that was a little romantic, although he was still a little hesitant about the marriage thing.

"You can still refuse?"

Seungkwan shook his head, "Who would refuse marrying the prince? Ill do it. Those bitches has no match for Boo Seungkwan"