Seoksoo 1

[The original idea for this- was Verkwan- but I made so many Verkwan fanfics already and it works for Seoksoo so- why not?]

Joshua sighed, holding Seokmin's quiz paper. "Seokmin, whats this?" He asked the younger.

Seokmin scratched his head, "My quiz paper?" He smiled, nervously.

"Yeah...but why did you fail the quiz? I taught you English right?"

Seokmin nodded, "But it was hard! I dont know English.." He complained.

"I understand.." Joshua gave the paper back to Seokmin. "You need to study harder then"

"What? No! Im already studying enough"

"But you barely even pass your classes"

Seokmin sighed in defeat. "Okay, Okay..youre right.."

Joshua thinks of something silently for a minute. "Ah! I know, you should start taking notes"

"But I dont wanna.." Seokmin muttered under his breath.

"Ill give you candy" Joshua bribed.

Seokmin was suddenly interested, "5 candies on every notes?"

Joshua nodded.

"Deal" Seokmin shook Joshua's hand.

The next day, Seokmin started taking notes on his classes. Even though, he doesnt want to, he still did it for the candy. After classes, he met up with Joshua, who is waiting under the tree.

Seokmin went up to Joshua and gave him the notes. "Wheres my candies?"

Joshua chuckled, he gave Seokmin a whole pack of candies.

Seokmin's eyes widened, "Wait, This is my favorite!" He hugged the pack of candies. "Thank you"

"Of course, if you do it everyday id give you better candies"

Seokmin's eyes sparkled, "Alright! Im going now, goodbye!" He took the notes back and left.

Seokmin started doing well at school. In exchange of all the notes he took he gets candies from Joshua. He didnt know why he liked that idea but its free candy for him.

"Hey, If I ever pass like..a quiz or exams or something..what do I get?"

Joshua thinks for a moment, "Ill do whatever you want"

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"You said it" Seokmin shrugged.

A few months have passed, Joshua and Seokmin continued doing this wierd deal.

It was finally exams day, Seokmin and Joshua agreed not to meet for awhile to focus on their own exams. Seokmin tried his best to pass his exams to get Joshua to do whatever he wants. He already have something on his mind. What is it, you ask? Thats a secret, youll know later.

Finally, after the exams, Seokmin excitedly met up with Joshua.

"I passed every test!" Seokmin proudly announced.

"Alright, Alright, What do you want?" Joshua asked as he put his hand on his hip.

"A kiss"

"Okay- Wait what?" Joshua asked once again, just in case he heard it wrong.

"A kiss" Seokmin repeated but more proudly this time.

"...Youre serious?"

Seokmin nodded.

"May I ask why?"

"What? Ive never had a kiss, plus your lips look soft" Seokmin explained.

Joshua sighed, he was still confused on how the boy's mindset works and why he wants it but he did it himself. He leans closer and gave Seokmin a peck.

Seokmin giggled, "I like it.."

"Did you?" Joshua chuckled, "Then do well in school Id give you more than just a kiss"

"Id like that" Seokmin smiled and left Joshua alone under the tree again.

"God, hes cute.." Joshua said to himself.

[I still suck at ending these- its short this time- bUt i literally just wanna finish this cause..it was from a dream I had]