SeokSoo 4

<!! : toddler Fem!Seungkwan>

[This was a continuation of the previous chapter- if you haven't read that, please do read it or this won't probably make sense]

"Aw.. Is she your little sister?"

Seungkwan sat down on her brother, Seokmin's lap. She has her arms crossed, her bottom lip stuck out as her already puffy cheeks puffed out more.

When she thought the annoying pursuers won't go for her brothers anymore, there comes another one, this time it was Seokmin.

Joshua was his name. He heard from Seungcheol about the Yoon brother's bratty sister, so he made a plan by himself to try and get her heart first before Seokmin.

"You no play with Seokie oppa.." She was trying to sound intimidating but since she was so small, it just made her adorable.

Seokmin was already getting a bit nervous. "I-It's fine, Kwannie! Seokie oppa isn't going to play with Shua oppa. We're just going to talk" He tried to reason out but Seungkwan only clung to him tighter.

"No take Seokie oppa!! Seokie oppa only Kwannie's!"

Joshua couldn't help but giggle at her adorableness. "I won't take your Seokmin oppa away from you.. Can't I just be friends with Seokie?"

"No! Nuh uh!" Seungkwan firmly rejected.

"Ahh.."

Seokmin had completely given up at this point. He wanted to go with Joshua but of course, with his sister's rejection, he couldn't. "Sorry, Shua hyung, I-"

"Then, what if Kwannie comes with us too?" Joshua suggested, which took Seokmin aback.

That suddenly caught Seungkwan's attention. She tilted her head a little in curiosity, "Where go?" She asked.

"To the mall, we're going to buy pretty dresses for Princess Kwannie" Joshua smiled sweetly, pinching her cheek.

Seungkwan's eyes suddenly sparkled. She turned to Seokmin all excitedly, "Oppa, can we go? We go with Shua oppa, please?"

"Of course! Let's go with Shua oppa"

And that, was the very first time that someone who wanted to get with the Yoon brothers made Seungkwan agree on going out with them.

They went to the mall as promised. Since they didn't have much to do there, they decided to just walk around for a bit.

Seungkwan was so excited being in that mall, she jumped around, pulling Seokmin with her.

Joshua was secretly flirting with Seokmin while Seungkwan was distracted. Seungkwan would turn around every 5 minutes just to check and Joshua would act like nothing happened.

They repeat that process for literally almost the whole time until Seungkwan started to run off.

Seokmin chased after her, "Kwannie! I told you to stay close!" He scolded.

Seungkwan stopped in front of a toy store. She stared at the bunny plushie before running back to Seokmin. "Seokie oppa! We buy that please! I want bunny" She pleaded while jumping and pointing at the

"Kwannie, oppa doesn't have enough allowance. Just ask mommy to get you that next time-"

"But.. but.. the bunny.. is not fluffy anymore later" She pouted.

Joshua patted Seokmin's shoulder before crouching down at eye level with Seungkwan, "Hey, Kwannie.. Do you want that plushie?" He asked, which Seungkwan eagerly nodded. "Come, I'll get you that plushie"

"Hyung, you really don't have to" Seokmin tried stopping him but he only shook his head.

"It's fine, Seokmin. It's just a small gift for the little lady"

Joshua and Seungkwan went inside the toy store, Seokmin following behind them. They went to the part where Seungkwan saw the bunny and took it. They paid for it at first before Seungkwan finally got it.

"Wah! It's so fluffy!" Seungkwan squealed in happiness. She gave the plushie a hug then ran to Joshua. "Thank you, Shua oppa!" She clung to Joshua tightly.

After that, Seungkwan and Joshua started to bond with each other. Seokmin was just happy that Seungkwan actually liked him.

They went around the mall a bit more. This time, Joshua had started buying dresses for Seungkwan. They tried on a lot of dresses and even bought most of it. Seokmin took a picture of her trying them on just to send it to their brothers.

In the end, Seungkwan had fun picking out dresses and other stuff they bought, she even gotten closer to Joshua and now asks to hold hands with him.

"Shua oppa.. carry Kwannie please" She raised both of her hands at Joshua, which he obliged and picked her up. Her eyes were already struggling to keep open so Joshua let her lay down on his shoulder.

"I can carry her, you already did a lot for us" Seokmin offered but Joshua didn't let him.

"You know, maybe after this, she'd let me date you"

"Wait, hyung- you haven't even asked me if I'd date you?"

"Let's save it for later. I'm savoring my victory right now"

__________________________

A few weeks later, Joshua went to ask Seokmin out again but this time, just the two of them but Seungkwan immediately interfered.

"Come on, Kwannie, can Shua play with Seokie for an hour?" Joshua pleaded.

"No!" Seungkwan huffed, but then decided to take her words away. "..Well.. Only um.. 1 seconds!" She held up one finger at him.

"That's too soon.. 1 hour"

"No~ 1 seconds!"

"1 hour"

"2 hour"

"Okay, 2 hour"

Seungkwan didn't really know that 2 hours were more than 1 hour so Joshua decided to take advantage of that.

"Bring Seokie oppa home after 2 hour!" She went to Seokmin, gave him a kiss on the cheek before running off somewhere.

Seokmin just smiled fondly at her then went with Joshua.

[Idk why i love this- but i do, i love writing this. Also I just realized i forgot SeokSoo on the recent chapter so i dedicated a whole chapter for them. Probably for the others too lets see]