Verkwan 2

"What's up guys! Its your Boo here" Seungkwan greeted to his audience.

"Today, as youve already read on the title. Im doing a friend's make up. This one is not an ordinary friend. Its my very best friend, you may have seen or heard from him somewhere. He finally agreed on being in a video with me. So, without further a do, Ill introduce you my very best friend, Vernon!" Seungkwan scooted a little for Vernon to sit beside him.

He sat down beside Seungkwan while waving at the camera.

"Hello, I am Vernon" He introduced himself.

"Yes, im close to him, the rumors are true. We are close, I know him" Seungkwan then gave Hansol a little cuddle. Hansol is just smiling.

"So, welcome!" Seungkwan giggled.

"Im so excited to be here" Hansol said with sarcasm.

"Waee..Youre so mean" Seungkwan huffed.

"Im saying the truth" Hansol shrugged.

"I would be doing your make up today" Seungkwan announced.

"Oh boy" Hansol muttered under his breath.

"Come on, you know im good at this. You see me doing my make up"

"Yep, but you dont need make up, youre beautiful already" Hansol smirked, proud of himself for pulling that off.

"Shut up...so anyways.." Seungkwan then started doing Hansol's make up while talking to the camera.

He explains what hes doing and gave explanation on why he was applying the make up on his friend's face.

"Yah! your face moves so much" Seungkwan scolded.

"Sorry" He apologized.

While Seungkwan was doing his makeup, Hansol can be clearly seen staring at Seungkwan with honey eyes. Which the editor didnt notice.

"So this is the finish product, wow im proud of myself" Seungkwan stated.

Hansol just shook his head.

"Yor face is already defined. Im jealous, youre too handsome already" Seungkwan said while looking at the masterpiece he did on Hansol's face.

After a few seconds of talking they decided to end the video.

"So that is it, folks. Thank you for watching and please subscribe to my channel if you havent already. Also follow Vernon on instagram, if you want to but dont" Seungkwan teased a little.

"Why not?"

"I just want to, shut up. So, comment down below what you think I should do next and see you guys in another video. Bye!" Seungkwan then wrapped up the video.

His video with Hansol then blew up. His usual views were higher. He was on the trending page, just because he announced his friendship with the famous influencer.

They did 4 more videos after that. Its only filled with them joking around. Hansol constantly flirting and staring at Seungkwan. Their last video was a little vlog about how they spend their time with each other. Which is unusual for bestfriends to do. Rumor spreads around that Hansol is dating Seungkwan, but the couple hasnt said anything yet.

Seungkwan decided to go live for this day's recording "You guys are spamming my comments for another video with Hansol. So, this is what yall are waiting for. Hansol's back!" Seungkwan welcomed his friend.

"What are we doing today?" Hansol looked around the table that they have. He saw something that catches his eye. "Dont tell me were doing a Chapstick Challenge?"