Jeongcheol 1.2

"Ohh.." Vernon listened to Seungcheol ranting about how he and Jeonghan met. "That Jeonghan dude seems nice" Vernon shrugged.

After that encounter, Seungcheol would now constantly escape the castle to meet up with Jeonghan, getting his stolen things back but ended up getting another one of his things stolen again. Hes attention was more focused on Jeonghan than his fiancee.

"Youre like the crown prince, dont you have a fiancee or something?" Jeonghan leaned his back on the wall.

"I do, I just dont like her"

"Then why did you marry her?"

Seungcheol looked at Jeonghan in confusion, "You dont know..arranged marriages?"

Jeonghan shook his head, "I dont care about Royals, Im only a mere thief" Hr shrugged.

Seungcheol sighed, "I guess...but really, its not me who picked her, it was my father" He told Jeonghan how bad Hyebin's personality were.

"What a bitch..If your dad likes her so much, why dont he just marry her?"

"I know.." Seungcheol leaned his head back on the wall. "I wish I was more like you.." He sighed.

Jeonghan chuckled, "Okay, lover boy, my life is all about starvation and hardship"

"But at least your free to do anything you want."

"I know..run away with me..If you ever need me, just go here. Im always here anyways"

"Ill keep that in mind"

Seungcheol prayed for his parents not to find out about it but his worst nightmare came. His parents found out about it after Hyebin saw him sneaking out. He was banished from leaving the castle, even Vernon was also forbidden to escape.

"Why are you so sad? The City is just full of peasants, you dont belong there. Pay your attention to me" Hyebin carressed Seungcheol's face.

Seungcheol slapped her hand out of anger, "Out."

"What?"

"Get. Out."

"You cant kick me out, Im your fianc-"

"I said out! Dont make me drag you out of the room!" Seungcheol shouted. He laid his head down on his pillow.

"Fine! Dont come crying to me if you miss me!" Hyebin slammed the door shut.

A few days have passed, Seungcheol locked himself in his room until his wedding day with Hyebin. They were all getting prepared for the big day.

"Hyung, cheer up" Vernon patted Seungcheol's shoulder.

"Yeah, Ill try" Seungcheol sighed. He walked around the venue of the wedding. He then found someone familiar, he immediately ran to him. "Jeonghan"

It was indeed Jeonghan, Seungcheol pulled him in an empty room. Jeonghan pushed his hand away.

"Youre getting married already, congrats" Jeonghan sarcastically greeted. He was still mad at the prince for keeping him waiting.

"Look, Jeonghan I-"

"You dont need me anymore, go back" Jeonghan kept cutting him off before he can even explain.

"Jeonghan! Listen..You know I Despise her. Especially after she seperates us"

Jeonghan was confused, "What?" He asked.

Seungcheol lowered his head and sighed, "She told them..about me sneaking out. Me and my brother was banned from leaving the castle again"

"But-"

"I tried. escaping again but she...She would always held me back" Seungcheol explained.

Jeonghan went silent for a moment, "Im sorry..I didnt know it wasnt your fault" He sighed and avoided eye contact.

They stood there in silence for a couple of minutes. Avoiding eye contact. Seungcheol decides to break the silence.

"Is that offer of yours about running away still available?" Seungcheol asked.

"Todays your wedding, idiot"

"Id rather not be a king than be seperated with someone I love"

Jeonghan scoffed, "Again? With that True love thing you keep telling me?"

"Why not? I feel like I found him" Seungcheol stared at Jeonghan fondly.

Jeonghan then realized what he meant, He pulled Seungcheol closer and kissed him. The two shared a slow but passionate kiss. After a few minutes, they pulled away, still staring at each other.

"If you want to, you can still run away with me?" Jeonghan smirked.

"Id like that" Jeonghan put the cloak he stole from Seungcheol on to the prince himself. He then grabbed his hand and led him to somewhere he knows no one can find them. They were finally free and inlove.

Although, it did took a toll on the kingdom's situation. After the crown prince was gone, the kingdom had started to look for him but it was no use, a couple months have passed and there was still no signs of Seungcheol going back. The kingdom chose to forget about Seungcheol, Vernon was now the new crown prince.

[Im sorry if this sucked 🤧 I havent had inspirations lately soo- This is all I can write. Anyways, stream MyMy]