Verkwan 7

Verkwan version of the previous previous AU

Seungkwan sighed, his hyung, Wonwoo who got such a huge number on his wrist already found his soulmate. His number was oddly small, heck it didnt even pass 5, he wondered if it was an easy find or a difficult one.

Seungkwan would always think of who his soulmate will be, maybe theyre smart or nice. He was that desperate to see his soulmate.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the world, Chwe Hansol lived in the US, he was half American and Half Korean. Since he turned 18, he wanted to live in Korea by himself. Luckily, he knew someone in Korea.

"Hello? Hey, Josh, so uh, im landing in Korea tomorrow, can you please pick me up?" He asked his friend.

"Oh sure bro, by the way youre already 20, congrats" Joshua greeted him.

"Thanks, ill see you tomorrow" Hansol hanged up the call.

The next day, Hansol safely landed in Korea, he already been to Korea, he probably memorized the place already.

Joshua already stood outside the airport, "welcome back" He greeted then patted the younger's shoulder. Joshua drove Hansol back to his now owned Apartment, they were also catching up on stuff they missed these past few years.

"Thanks man" Hansol thanked his hyung for helping him with his things. "After I put all of these in, lets go grab some coffee"

"Your treat?" Joshua asked jokingly.

"Yeah, my treat" Hansol chuckled. Joshua helped him move his things in. After they were done, Joshua wanted to bring him to the cafe where his friends works at.

They went up to the counter, "Hey Kwan" Joshua greeted his friend.

"Joshua hyung! You finally came to visit" Seungkwan greeted his hyung, "Whos your friend?" He asked.

"Ah, this is Hansol, he just immigrated here from Korea" Joshua introduced Hansol to Seungkwan.

"H-Hi, Nice to meet you" Hansol smiled. Hes glad he still knows some Korean.

"Youre from America? America great country" Seungkwan tried his best in speaking English. "Anyways, what can I get for you?"

"Two Lattes" Joshua ordered.

"Thatll be 1200 won" Hansol then took his wallet and payed him the exact amount. Seungkwan gave him the reciept.

Joshua and Hansol searched for a seat, they sat down and talked for awhile. Their drinks was then served to them.

"Thanks Seungkwan" Joshua smiled at his friend.

Hansol took his drink, not realizing Seungkwan's hand was there. "Ah, sorry.."

"Its fine" Seungkwan went back to the counter.

They sat in silence for a moment, thinking of what to say. Joshua decided to break the silence.

"Whats your soulmate number?" He asked.

Hansol looked down at his wrist, he was surprised to see his number changed. "It..It was supposed to be 2, now its one"

"Maybe you accidentally encountered your soulmate" Joshua shrugged, "Did you bump into anyone today?"

"No? There were not much people on our way here. I last saw my number in my apartment" Hansol explained.

They again sat in silence, just thinking who could be the possible soulmate. Hansol then realized something.

"Maybe..its your friend?" Hansol asked.

"He did say he had a short number.."

Hansol stood up, he saw Seungkwan wiping the table, he tapped him on the shoulder.

"Excuse me, M-May I see your wrist?" Hansol asked, trying not to sound awkward.

The situation was wierd in itself, Hansol approaching Seungkwan immediately. Seungkwan was caught off guard. He looked at his own wrist, his number was gone. His eyes widened, he looked at Hansol's wrist, his was also gone.

"Youre..Youre my soulmate?" Seungkwan asked.

Hansol nodded, as if it wasnt obvious already. Seungkwan's face lit up, he suddenly pulled Hansol in a hug. He realized they werent that close, so he pulled away.

"I-Im sorry, I was just happy" Seungkwan apologized. "I-Ive been waiting for you" He nervously chuckled.

"Its fine"

Joshua found their interaction cute, it was adorably awkward. He took a picture of them, just so he can tease Hansol about it.

"Whats with them?" Jeonghan suddenly appeared behind him. Joshua nearly punched him in the face. "Looks like Seungkwan found his soulmate"

"Yeah.." Joshua chuckled, "Hansol's trying his best to remember some Korean"

"They look like idiots" Jeonghan shook his head. "When will they be finish? I need my coffee"

Yes I suck at ending oneshots.