Multiships

<!! : JeongCheol, MinWon, SoonHoon, SoonChan, JunHao, SeokSoo. toddler
Fem!Seungkwan>

Seungcheol only wanted to go out with the one and only pretty boy of the school, Jeonghan Yoon, but he didn't really expect he had to kneel down in front of him at school just to ask him out.

It's not because Jeonghan was picky or snobby.. well, kind of, but it's mostly because of his 5 year old sister who was clinging on Jeonghan's leg tightly while desperately trying to stop her brother from going out with him.

"Don't cry, Kwannie, he won't hurt you"

"Bad man! He's bad!" Seungkwan continued to cry while hugging Jeonghan's leg. "Don't go with him.. play with Kwannie only" She pouted, nuzzling her face on his leg.

Jeonghan let out a sigh, he picked his sister up and turned to Seungcheol. "I'm sorry, Seungcheol.. we could hang out other times though" He apologetically smiled before walking away with his sister.

Seungkwan wiped her tears before smiling cheekily. She stuck her tongue out to him then turned away.

Seungcheol wasn't the only person being affected by Seungkwan's overprotectiveness towards her brothers. In fact, every single one of the people that asked any of the Yoon brothers out would always get rejected because of her.

Take, Mingyu and Junhui for example. They were best friends who just happened to fall in love with two of the Yoon brothers, Wonwoo and Myungho. Both even made a small bet just to see who gets to ask them on a date first.

"You wanna go out with us?" Wonwoo asked both of the boys, also casually glancing at Myungho.

Mingyu replied with a nod, "If that's okay with you?"

Myungho and Wonwoo was about to answer when suddenly, small hands then pulled them both close to each other.

"No!" Seungkwan, who randomly appeared out of who knows where, suddenly shouted. "No, no, never!" She dragged them both away with all her might.

Myungho crouched down at eye level with his sister, "Why not? They seem like good oppas, why won't you let oppa play with them?"

"Nooooo!! No play! Only play with Kwannie!" Seungkwan huffed.

"Oh my god, she's the cutest" Mingyu couldn't help but coo.

Seungkwan heard that and somehow loosen her guard, "Thank you, oppa.." She then shook her head vigorously. "But no play with Wonwoo oppa!"

Wonwoo let out a sigh, "We'll play later, Kwannie"

"I want play now.. I want play tea party again"

Myungho patted his sister's head, "Okay, we'll play tea party again" He held her hand and turned to Junhui. "I'm sorry, We'd love to go with you but my sister won't let us"

"Yeah.. but I'm free tomorro-"

"Wonwoo oppa, let's go!" Seungkwan waddled up to Wonwoo, held his hand and drags him away.

No one really knows why Seungkwan does this but she just hates it whenever her brothers gets asked out by other people. People she's close with were not exempted from that dating ban that she implemented though.

Since the Yoon family was a high status family, Seungkwan had to go around with body guards with her at all times. She wasn't a pain in the ass to guard but she sure is a lively child.

She made friends with the two bodyguards she has. They were twin brothers, Soonyoung and Hoshi. They watched Seungkwan ever since she was just born. She loves them a lot and they too, have gotten close to her.

While they do their job though, they didn't just got close with Seungkwan but they also started to hang around her brothers, Jihoon and Chan. When Seungkwan found out about that, she surely wasn't happy about it.

"Hoonie oppa~ Channie oppa~ Play with Kwannie~" Seungkwan found her brothers on the living room. They were doing something with the twins, maybe teaching them something but Seungkwan really couldn't comprehend it and was just focused at the fact that they looked like they were flirting. "Ehh.. Why Soonie oppa and Hoshi oppa here..?"

Both guards suddenly stood up, Soonyoung walking close to her and bowing. "I'm sorry, Princess Seungkwan!" He apologized. He knows how mad Seungkwan gets whenever she catches them and he didn't want to suffer that again.

"Princess Seungkwan, we were just um.. watching TV with your brothers. We're not playing with them, I promise" Hoshi kneeled down at eye level from Seungkwan and held out his pinky.

Just to be clear, Seungkwan made them call her princess just because she felt like she is.

"You no take away my brothers?"

"Nope. They're all yours"

Jihoon stood up and went to his sister. "Bean, come here" He motioned over, in which Seungkwan happily run up to him. He then patted her head, "Go bother Wonwoo or something, me and Chan are busy"

Seungkwan shot a glare at both Soonyoung and Hoshi before turning back to her brother with an innocent face. Her lips curled into a pout, her eyes started to tear up. She looked like she was a puppy that just got kicked. "Hoonie oppa no love Kwannie anymore?"

"No, you misunderstoo-"

"No?!" Seungkwan then turned to Chan, looking all hurt. "Does Channie oppa no love Kwannie too?"

"Channie oppa loves Kwannie. It's just Hoshi oppa was teaching Channie oppa how to use a butterfly knif-"

Seungkwan let out a gasp, "Knife?" She put her small chubby hands on her mouth as her eyes widened in shock.

"Dammit, Chan, you're not supposed to say that!"

"If we lie, she's gonna cry"

"She's still gonna cry either way!"

Seungkwan's tears then fell down on her face. "Soonie Oppa, Hoshi oppa bad man!" She hit both Soonyoung and Hoshi with her tiny fist before running back to her room.

"Wait, no, Princess Seungkwan!" Soonyoung then tried to catch Seungkwan while Hoshi stayed behind.

Hoshi turned to Chan, "You're not doing something later, right?"

"No?"

"Great. I'll see you later" Hoshi winked at him before he too, chased after Seungkwan.

Usually the people who asked them out would just give up after Seungkwan had dragged her brothers away from them but the men who was mentioned earlier were different.

They were set on getting with them, despite Seungkwan hating on them. They wanted them but they couldn't get to them because of her..

..and that's why they gathered up and thought of a plan.

[Okay- Idk if I should continue this- I just thought about this and kinda wanna make it a two part story but I'm just worried someone would go like "oH yOu sHOulDnT hAve mAde KwaN iNto a giRl, iTs baD. wHy iS He tHe oNLy gEndErbEnt oNe?" or sumn. And like I just thought Seungkwan being their youngest and only sister would make more sense-]