Verkwan 17

[WHEN 👏 UNINSPIRED 👏 WRITE 👏 VERKWAN 👏]

"Dad! Come here!"

Vernon came inside the room when he heard his daughter call for him. "What is it, princess?" He took a seat beside his daughter.

He looked inside the box, it looks like she was looking at old pictures.

"Oh wow, look at you.. Youre very cute as a child" Vernon chuckled as he looked at more pictures in the box. "This was when you were a baby.. You always would cling to your Dada's hand, if he puts you down you would cry"

"I dont even know why" His daughter giggled.

Vernon showed another photo, "This was when.. Your first Halloween, and you decided to be a mermaid, you insisted on putting on a mermaid tail so you ke-"

"Okay Dad, shush, I wanna forget about that"

"Sorry" Vernon chuckled, he kept looking at his daughter's old photos. "Oh, look at this, remember your bestfriend?"

"Oh wow, Its been awhile since I last seen her" His daughter then tried to find a photo she hasnt seen before. Mostly all of them she have seen before since it was all her pictures. While she was searching through the box, she pulled out one photo that she, of course, havent seen before.

Vernon took the photo from her hand. He looked at it for awhile. "I didnt even know he kept this.. He mustve liked it alot.."

"I mean.. It is a photo of you two, of course Dada would keep it.."

"Oh.. You dont understand, princess. This has many stories to it" Vernon stated as he stared at the photo.

"Im listening"

"Alright, well.. This was taken when we met the first time. We didnt really expect to see each other again but we met again in a party..."

I was left alone since my friends and my girlfriend left me. There, I saw him, he was different from the last time I saw him. Before, Seungkwan didnt talk to people at all, he was scared they would judge him, but there he was, Hanging around with a huge group of friends. I wouldve turned around but something tells me I should talk to him, and so I did. He looked happy seeing me at that time, if only I noticed it. He told me about himself and he showed me that photo, he said that he kept it for years and he never forgotten about me. He confessed how he liked me, although I already have a girlfriend at that time.

He looked sad, but he just smiled. He said he still wanted to keep the photo and he would love to be my friend. At that point, I felt bad for rejecting him, so we atleast became friends.

A few months after, I realized how he was really nice though the fact that hes a social butterfly and has alot of friends kinda bothered me for some reason. I broke up with my girlfriend, that gave me more time to spend with him.

Thats when I realized, I too liked him. After gaining courage, I confessed and luckily, he accepted it.

We started dating, we did alot of things together. We lasted for a long time but when we were college students, we started growing apart slowly. Seungkwan accused me of cheating, we fought everyday until I was sick of it. I had the photo at that time but because of how mad I am, I threw it away. I flew back to America, but I didnt cut ties with him, we just didnt talk for awhile. Dont get me wrong, I still love him.. but I thought it was better that we broke off.

Until one day, Seungkwan texted me, saying how he was sorry. He said how he shouldnt have accused me of cheating. We got back together although just long distance. It went on for 2 years, it was sad not seeing each other in person but we talked alot if we had free time.

After I graduated college, I flew back. Seungkwan and I were finally together.

"We got jobs, we bought this house from our savings and we adopted you.. Our Haewon" Vernon patted her daughter's head.

Haewon dramatically sniffled, she wiped away the imaginary tears from her eyes. "Your love story is very sappy"

"Hey, Atleast we gone through alot together"

Haewon giggled, she then hugged her father tight. "Its okay, You two got to be my dads anyways"

"Ooohh look at you two being all sweet" Seungkwan giggled at the sight of his family. "What are you guys talking about?"

"Your love story!"

Vernon gave him the photo, "I thought I threw it away?" He asked.

Seungkwan smiled and shook his head, "I would never let this be in the trash, its memorable to me.." He carressed the photo with a fond smile on his face. "Now anyways, you two get back to work, the moving truck is here"

"Ill miss this place.. Ill help you with the boxes, Dada!"

"Nah, You go pack your things, youre too small to carry boxes"

"Im 12!"

Seungkwan put the picture in his pocket, "Hey, be careful with that!"

[HahA WhoLesOme Verkwan :D no sad todeh :D]