Verkwan 16

Vernon was in a house party with a bunch of other people that goes to his highschool. He didnt wanna be there but his friends forced him to go, so he did but all of them left him alone.

He sat by the drinks table, he tried to take out one cup but accidentally pulled two instead. He sighed, he poured drinks on both cups, just in case he might give it to someone or drink it himself. 

As he drank the drink he has, his eyes were focused on one special person in that party. The popular social butterfly in his class, and also his crush, Seungkwan. The boy was currently talking to his friends in the party. He suddenly locked eyes with Vernon.

Vernon looked down at the two cups he was holding, he looked back at Seungkwan and smiled, the boy also smiling back. He raised the second cup he has. Seungkwan excused himself to his friends and went to him.

"Hey" Seungkwan greeted. "This for me?" He referred to the second cup that still was full.

"Oh umm.. Yes" Vernon gave the cup to Seungkwan

Seungkwan giggled, "Thanks, anyways, you alone?" He asked before chugging down the drink.

"My friends left me alone so yeah, basically" Vernon sighed.

Suddenly, the music started playing, everyone in the party was hyped, they started dancing.

"Oooh! This my jam!" Seungkwan grabbed Hansol's hand and brought him the crowd with him.

"I dont know how to dance"

"Nonsense! Anyone can dance!"

Seungkwan started going all out vibing to the song. Meanwhile, Vernon just tried bopping along, since he wasnt that confident with himself. While they were dancing, Seungkwan was accidentally pushed by someone, causing him to fall. Luckily, Hansol caught him.

"You okay?" Their faces were a few inches away from each other.

Seungkwan smiled, "Yep, Im good" He stood up once again and continued dancing.

The music turned from a hype one to a romantic one.

"Ah dangit" Seungkwan sighed. He looked at Hansol's eyes once again. "Still wanna dance with me?"

"Im actually kinda tired"

"Alright then, come with me" Seungkwan again grabbed his hand and led him to the balcony. There was no people there, it was just them. Seungkwan took a deep breath.

Both boys looked at the night sky in silence. Seungkwan sighed, he wasntvery fond of silence so he decided to make a conversation.

"Thank you for spending time with me, I appreciate it" He suddenly blurted out.

"Oh no no, I think Im more grateful.. You had to leave your friends"

Seungkwan shook his head, "They werent my friends.. I was feeling uncomfortable talking with them anyways, you kinda saved me"

"Well Im glad I did"

Both boys let out a chuckle. And once again they were silent. The wind and the faint music is what they can only hear at the moment.

"Say, was the drink really for me or someone else? Cause I heard you hesitate"

Vernon sighed, "Its not like that more like I just got two cups for myself so zi gave one to you" He explained.

"Ohhhh.. So it was half-assed?" Seungkwan looked at Vernon, the male had an offended reaction on his face. He laughed and playfully punched Vernon's arm. "Im joking! Im actually glad you gave me a drink.."

"Really?"

Seungkwan nodded, "I mean.. I got alot but for some reason when its from you, its special.."

"So you like me?"

"What if I do?"

Vernon looked away from him then shrugged, "Then the feeling's mutual"

"Holy shit, no way?"

"Yep, from awhile now"

Seungkwan quickly kissed Vernon's cheek before running away.

Thats when Vernon snapped out of his thoughts. Someone bumped into him causing the second drink he has on his hand to spill. He looked back at Seungkwan, who was talking to his friends at the moment. A guy, his boyfriend went to Seungkwan and gave him a kiss on the lips.

Vernon scoffed, "Of course its just my thoughts again.. Ill never had a chance with him" He put the cups down before leaving the party.

[Im really a hoe for disappointing endings lmao]