Verkwan/Meanie

[I suddenly got inspired- so why not make a one shot of it lol]

Wonwoo and Seungkwan were close friends since they were little. The two has their similarities and their differences, of course. One of which is Wonwoo is a big cat person while Seungkwan is the opposite.

"Hyung, My apartment feels empty" Seungkwan whined. He lives alone in his apartment but Wonwoo sometimes visits.

"Get a cat or something" Wonwoo suggested.

"..A cat? Man, Ill feel more lonely"

"Then get a dog, just deal with the constant barking, biting your shoes off and peeing on your carpet"

"Dont Cats do that too? But worse? They shed fur everywhere, rip your stuff, probably scratch you when youre disturbing them"

"Well.. Atleast-"

And thats where the debate on dogs and cats started once again.

"Okay...Ill get a dog then" Seungkwan huffed.

"Cool, im going to the pet shop this Saturday, you can come with me if you want?"

"Alright"

Fast forward to Saturday, Wonwoo and Seungkwan were in a pet shop to look at dogs and cats they can adopt. Wonwoo immediately walked to where the cats were and Seungkwan going to the dogs.

Seungkwan looked at the dogs inside the cages. There were cute fluffy ones and some with less fur. While he was searching for the dog he wants, he saw a ball roll out of one of the cages. He picked it up and looked for when it comes from.

He heard a bark coming from the cage on his left, he threw the ball inside and the dog quickly catched it.

"Woahh.." Seungkwan went over to see what kind of dog it was. It was a big golden retriever, out of all the dogs hes seen, this one was more playful and energetic. "Hii" he greeted. The golden retriever went closer to him.

The golden retriever barked happily as it gave Seungkwan the ball.

Seungkwan cooed, "Youre so cutee!" He pets the dog's head. "God, youre a big puppy.." He sighed.

The golden retriever puts it's paw on his hand. That made Seungkwan want to adopt the dog more, but since the dog was too big, he didnt know how much it costs.

"Hey, excuse me!" Seungkwan called the worker passing by.

"Yes, sir?"

"How much is he?" Seungkwan asked.

The worker seemed confused for a second, "You want him, sir?"

"Uhhh...Of course, duh? Why do you think im asking?"

"Oh...hes a lost cause. He got adopted several times but got returned. They said he keeps disappearing." The worker explained.

Seungkwan sighed, "Im asking how much he costs not his backstory"

The worker nodded. "About 90$"

Seungkwan was surprised on how cheap it was. "He worths more than 90$?"

"Sir, atleast be grateful its cheap"

"Then im taking him, get him out of the cage"

"Geez..bossy" The worker muttered under his breath.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing"

Seungkwan payed for the dog, he bought a leash while hes waiting for his new dog. The worker he talked to earlier gave the dog to him and left.