Jeongcheol 6

Seungcheol sure did notice something off about his housemate, Vernon. His usual routine was suddenly changed, from him just staying in the house, watching Netflix in his room or playing games with Wonwoo to him actually going out to somewhere he won't mention. When the younger goes home, he seemed to know everything, like just everything in general. He was curious yet he couldn't bring himself to ask why he goes out or even how was he able to know that his stuff is all getting stolen by Soonyoung.

"Hey, Vern, where are you going?"

"..Somewhere?"

Whenever Seungcheol asks where he goes, he would usually just give a vague answer, which is very unusual for the straightforward Vernon.

"Can I come? The boys are all  busy anyways and I'm bored" Seungcheol asked, slinging his backpack on his shoulder.

Vernon seemed to hesitate first before answering, "Um.. I'm going to uh.. the library so, it's not very fun, I-"

"It's fine, I mean I can study?"

"Uhh.." Vernon suddenly gave up, he let out a sigh before looking around the room then turned back to him. "I guess I can trust you.. but.. uh, you are real, right?"

That question confused Seungcheol, "What do you mean?" He was now very suspicious of this place that the younger keeps going to.

Vernon poked his arm, "Yeah.. Okay, let's go" He then headed out, this time with Seungcheol to the place he always goes to.

Seungcheol just found it odd that the younger seemed a bit hesitant while leading the way, but as he said, they did go to a library. His suspicions were still there yet he trusts Vernon enough to not believe he's doing something shady.

When they got inside the library, Vernon set his bag down on the desk but didn't sit down. Seungcheol observed him while taking his books and notebook out to take notes. One of his pen fell out so he decided to take it and put it in his pocket.

Vernon looked at the bookshelves, he then turned back to Seungcheol to excuse himself, "I'll just.. find a book, stay here" He then headed to the shelves.

Seungcheol just watched him leave. Out of curiosity, he decided to follow him. As he suspected, Vernon wasn't really finding any books at all. He went straight to a wooden door that he didn't even know that was in the library.

Vernon knocked at the door first before putting his hand on it. Half of the door glowed and eventually all of it. The door swung open without Vernon even moving it.

Seungcheol, at that point, was feeling shocked, confused and amazed. He decided to head there too but before he could even move, he noticed something off near the shelves.

There was a random window in between two big bookshelves that doesn't quite fit in well with the other windows in the library. The view, that was supposedly outside of the library, was just a pitch black void of nothingness. Confused, he decided to check the other windows in the library but it showed what it actually looks like when you go outside the library.

Seungcheol decided to tap the odd-looking window but nothing happened. He suddenly had an idea to go outside to see if the window was actually there or he was just going crazy.

He stepped outside and tried to find that specific window. As he walked, he suddenly bumped into a wall, making him fall on his butt.

"Ow!" He winced in pain, rubbing his forehead. When he looked up, there wasn't any wall there at all. It was an empty space and yet he still bumped into literal nothing. "What the..?"

The surroundings slowly disappeared and now he found himself inside a mirror maze. It was just him, mirrors and some lights, everything was pitch black.