Junhao 4

If you think your day is unlucky, wait until you hear about what happened in Minghao's day.

First, He was getting his first cup of coffee in the morning, when accidentally his coffee was spilled on his clothes, ruining his outfit for the day.

Second, while he was walking he suddenly realized he has lost his wallet. He tried tracing back his tracks hoping to find his wallet anywhere but unfortunately, he didnt find it.

Third, he was fired from his job for almost throwing the microwave at his coworkers.

Fourth, he went home, stressed and exhausted, he planned to rest and rant to his current lover about what happened but he found his boyfriend in bed with a woman, his boyfriend have been cheating on him for a long time now and has been only using him for money.

If he was in any good condition, he wouldve pulled a gun and point it at his now ex-lover but since he was already exhausted at that time, so the only thing he did was ran away from home, he grabbed his car keys and drove away. He didnt even know where he was going, he lost everything at this point, the only thing he has now is the car that his ex-lover gifted him on his birthday.

Minghao thought his day couldnt get any better when suddenly, his car engine stopped, worst thing was he was in the middle of nowhere, there was no nearby houses nor any establishments. It was also currently raining at that time.

"Stupid fucking car" Minghao threw his car keys in frustration but his car keys ended up slipping into a drain. "What the fuck did I do to deserve this?" He sighed as he sat down beside his car.

Minghao didnt even care that hes soaked, at this point he doesnt even care about anything. He rested his head on his knees, thinking about what great sin he did to get such punishment.

He thought the rain had already stopped, he looked up to see an umbrella hovering on top of him.

"God, you look miserable" Someone infront of him spoke.

Minghao didnt even realized the person was even there. He scoffed, "I lost everything, of fucking course"  He couldnt see the person infront of him clearly, but he could tell hes a man.

"What do you mean? I can help you" The man lifted up the umbrella for both of them to be under it.

Minghao could finally see the man's features. He was really handsome, sort of like a prince. His features were defined, heck hes almost like a perfect human... or was he actually a human?
He noticed the man has crimson red eyes, shining as it stared down at him.

"What.. What are you?" Minghao asked, he was keeping his guard up just incase he might be dealing with someone dangerous.

The man chuckled, "Im a demon"

"Youre very straightforward huh"

"Well... Its better to go straight to the point than giving hints, youll know it anyways" The man gave a reasonable argument.

"Fair enough.." Minghao sighed and looked away.

The man cleared his throat, "As I was saying, I can help you with anything.. You want a place to live in I can give you that, money? or a job? All of it!"

"You sound like a scammer businessman"

"Shut up, You already know I have powers"

Minghao chuckled, he looked straight at the man's eyes. He wasnt even scared, "Okay, Mr. Demon, I know youre not gonna help me for free.. Whats your deal?"

"Well.. Since you beat me to it" The man put his free hand that wasnt holdjng the umbrella in his pocket. "I would like you to sign a contract with me"

"Can I atleast have a lawyer see it first?"

"But can you afford a lawyer?"

"Well.. No.. Goddamit, youre so fucking honest its annoying!" Minghao clenched his teeth then slammed the car roof.

The man snickered, "Marketing tactics, Its to get you to sign the contract. Anyways, If you wanna know, this contract is a life time thing, unless you want to break it, very fine with me"

"Can I atleast know your name first? I just wanna know who Im dealing with"

"Junhui Wen"

"Huh.. Okay, tell me more about the contract"

"First off.." Junhui suddenly snapped his fingers. The rain then went away. "There, anyways.. Ill do whatever you wish, when I said whatever I mean whatever."

"Do I have to give you my soul or something?"

"Correct!"

"Huh.."

"So.. What do you think youre up for it?"

[Okay- I am very sorry for the inactivity, I was busy in my studies and stuff and I just wanted to get sumn out for yall :D! Im sorry if its kinda disappointing lol]