Jeongcheol 2.2

"Were caught.."

"Oh.."

Two men, one is probably a royal guard and another with a more decent look and glasses stood infront of them. Both boys were tall but Jeonghan and Seungkwan couldnt see their faces properly because of the dark. The two men brought them into a small cabin.

"So.. Why are you two near the border? its dangerous" The man with a glasses asked as he put down two mugs with hot tea on the table.

Seungkwan looked at the prince, it looks like he too didnt know what to answer.

"You two dont look like youre from around here" The tall man with metal armor looked at them, he was keeping his guard up since he looked suspicious. "Tell us the truth, or Ill have to kill you both"

"Mingyu, stop that, youre not going to kill them. Also take your armor off"

The tall man, or Mingyu, as the man with glasses called him, took his armor off and sat down beside the other.

"Im sorry about him, anyways, you guys arent from here?"

Seungkwan nodded, "W-Were from Pinwheel" He explained. He was scared for his life so he had to tell the truth.

Jeonghan stared at him judgingly for revealing their secrets.

"Oh god.. How did you guys get in?"

Jeonghan sighed in defeat, it was already out anyways. "Door" He answered in one word.

"Oh, that door.. Theres a door in the border, i thinked they picked the lock to get in" Mingyu explained. "Youre from Pinwheel, you forgot?"

"Weve been together for a few years, you know I been here since I was a child, how would I know?"

Mingyu shrugged, "Youre right.."

"So um.. Im Wonwoo, this is Mingyu, hes a royal guard" Wonwoo introduced themselves.

"Prin-"

"Im Jeonghan, the kid is Seungkwan"

"You guys can stay here for awhile, Tomorrow, Ill bring you clothes so both of you can fit in" Mingyu stated.

"We'll be in your debt" Jeonghan bowed.

The next day, Jeonghan woke up to the smell of eggs. He looked around for a bit wondering where he is but remembered hes in another kingdom.

"Good morning, S- Jeonghan" Seungkwan greeted.

Jeonghan sat down beside the younger, Wonwoo put a plate of eggs infront of him.

"Ill go to the palace now, Ill see you later" Mingyu gives Wonwoo a kiss on the forehead before leaving.

Wonwoo only continued eating.

"Are you and Mingyu married?" Jeonghan asked.

Wonwoo shook his head, "Marriage between the same gender is illegal in this kingdom" He explained.

"Ahhh.. I see"

The whole day, Jeonghan stayed inside the house, mostly just lying around while Seungkwan was in the garden playing with the cat that Wonwoo has.

"Whats his name?" Seungkwan asked Wonwoo who was busy trimming the plants' leaves.

"He doesnt have a name, we only call him 'Cat' "

Seungkwan chuckled, "odd name" He continued petting Cat.

Wonwoo stood up, he took his gloves off, he was done taking care of the plants for today. He was about to go back inside when he heard someone call his name.