Verkwan 12

[I know- tHeres a shit tOn of Verkwan. Ill do my best next time. This was supposed to be the first chapter of the book I plan to publish-]

Seungkwan and his friends were at the club, celebrating Seungkwan finally turning 20. They decided to drink, since he was already legal to do so.

"I dont know If Drinking is a good idea.." His friend, Wonwoo stated his opinion.

"I think its okay for him to" Jeonghan draped his arm around Seungkwan. "Look at you, youre a big baby now"

"Hyung, stop, youre not my mom" Seungkwan wrapped his arm around Jeonghan. The older chuckled as he patted the younger's head.

"Well if Seungkwan gets too drunk, Seokmin and I can just send him back home" Mingyu, Wonwoo's boyfriend, stated.

"I just have a bad feeling about this.." Wonwoo sighed.

Mingyu pulled his boyfriend closer, "Its fine, kitten. Kwannie's old enough to take care of himself" He whispered. Wonwoo was still hesitant, he only clung to Mingyu tighter.

"Wow, those two..making me feel single" Seungkwan scoffed.

"Ill be your boyfriend for today!" Seokmin held Seungkwan's hand.

Seungkwan laughed, "alright, lets go"

Seokmin and Seungkwan seperated from the others. They went to the counter and sat down. They ordered some drinks then happily chatted with each other.

"Ah, Kwan-ah, Ill just go to the bathroom" Seokmin excused himself and left Seungkwan alone.

The younger continued drinking by himself. He wonders where the others are but he couldnt leave Seokmin alone. He instead just stayed where he are even though it was boring.

"Hey, cutie, you with somebody?" A random stranger approached him. He doesnt really care who it is he just wanna be alone.

"Yes, fuck off" Seungkwan glared at him then back to drinking.

"Oooh, feisty" the stranger sat down beside him. He started touching Seungkwan's thigh.

Seungkwan slap the man's hand, "I said, fuck off" but the man didnt budge, he seemed to be enjoying this scenario.

Suddenly, another man puts their hand on the creep's shoulder. "Dude, you heard him, fuck off"

"Who are you supposed to be, punk?"

"His boyfriend, now get lost before I crush your fucking bones"

The creep then apologized and quickly escaped.

Seungkwan was about to thank the mam who saved him but he recognized who it was.

"You?" He asked. "What are you doing here?"

"To have fun" It was his ex from a long time ago, Chwe Hansol. They go a long way although their past was a little hectic. "What are y- Oh, right... Its your birthday"

"Yeah, now shoo, I dont wanna talk to you" Seungkwan swatted Hansol away. He ordered another drink for himself.

"Not even a thank you after I saved you from that man?" Hansol scoffed.

Seunglwan was getting more annoyed, "No, its your choice, leave"

"Damn, still a bitch, you never change" Hansol sighed. He was about to walk away when Seungkwan shouted at him.

"What did you say?!" He shouted.

"I said, youre still a bitch"

Seungkwan wanted to punch him but he doesnt wanna get in trouble on his birthday celebration. Instead, he tried taking deep breaths to cool himself down.

"Sit the fuck down, Ill treat you drinks" Seungkwan sat back down. He ordered another drink for Hansol.

"I should pester you when its your birthday" Hansol chuckled, he sat down beside Seungkwan.

"Shut up, I just dont wanna get angry at my birthday" Seungkwan huffed, he tried not making eye contact with Hansol.

Hansol shrugged, he drank his own drink in peace. It was awkward between them, of course, they have a past together.

"Who are you with?" Hansol asked, still not making eye contact with Seungkwan.

"Why do you need to know?" Seungkwan replied with another question.

"Youre problematic when youre drunk, I know our- your friends wouldnt let you here alone" Hansol stated as he sipped his alcohol.

Seungkwan sighed, "You know so much about me, huh?" He rest his head against his hand.

"I guess I still do.." Hansol lightly chuckled. Again, another wave of silence went over them. They can only hear the loud music and people talking loudly.

"Im with Jeonghan hyung, Mingyu and Wonwoo hyung and Seokmin hyung.. Theyre in here somewhere. Dont worry about me" Seungkwan chugged down his last shot. He was feeling more dizzy than earlier. He nearly fell backwards but luckily Hansol caught him. "I-Im fine! Sorry about that" He tried sitting up straight but he was already too drunk.

Hansol sighed, he was right, hes still problematic when hes drunk. "I should get Jeonghan hyung to get you, wait he-" He stood up but Seungkwan held his hand.

"N-No, please stay.." Seungkwan's eyes started to water.

"Youre drunk. Come on, Im already stressed out from helping you earlier" Hansol pulled his hands back.

"P-Please...I dont wanna lose you"

Hansol ran a hand through his hair, "If only you said it back then.." He whispered. He stole Seungkwan's phone and dialled Jeonghan.

"Hello? Seungkwan, where are you?" Jeonghan immediately asked.

"This isnt Seungkwan, but you should get him, hes drunk" Hansol said as he looked back at the sobbing male behind him.

"Ah...its you.." Jeonghan sighed, "Tell me where you guys are"

Hansol then told Jeonghan their location. After talking for awhile, Jeongjan then hang up. Hansol was about to put the phone back in Seungkwan's pocket.

Seungkwan was still crying, Hansol didnt know how to make him stop. He went closer to Seungkwan's face.

"Geez...I could never make you happy huh?" He whispered. Seungkwan was expecting a kiss but instead Hansol only patted his head.

Just in time, Jeonghan and the others came. Mingyu was obviously glaring at Hansol while he and Seokmin helped Seungkwan up.

"Were sorry he inconvenienced you" Wonwoo bowed down.

Hansol shook his head, "Its fine, dont worry" He walked pass by Jeonghan.

"Take care of him for me.." He whispered then left.

Jeonghan looked back at Hansol. He knows what they gone through. It pains him seeing them like this again.