Verkwan 5

[Its another Verkwan! Sorry, I really had no idea for this chapter and I wanted to update. Ill do Meanie if I ever get inspired]

Hansol lived a normal life in his apartment. He has a stable job right after he just graduated. He learned how to live by himself, since he wanted to stay in Korea, while his family is in America. His normal life was then interrupted by an unusual roommate.

"Whoo! About time, Hansol. Im starving"

"Seungkwan! I told you not to let the water overflow, didnt I?" Hansol barged in his bathroom.

"Whoops, sorry about that, it was my tail's fault not me" Seungkwan raised both of his hands, trying to prove hes innocent.

"Its still your tail-" Hansol groaned and rolled his eyes. "You stinky fish...eat your food. Ill go clean this up"

"Yes sir!"

His unusual roommate is a merman named Seungkwan. Seungkwan was found by Hansol while the male was walking around. He decided to let him in his house since the merman refused to go back to the lake. For the time being, Seungkwan occupies Hansol's only bathroom. Hansol is fine with it but he cant put up with the mermaid's attitude.

"Hansol! Im still hungry" Seungkwan shouted from the bathroom.

"I already gave you lunch, youre not gonna have mine" Hansol replied back.

"Im still hungryy" Seungkwan whined.

Hansol sighed and walked to the bathroom. He fed Seungkwan his lunch.

"There" Hansol washed his hands and left.

"Hansol..Are you mad at me?" Seungkwan asked. "Look, im sorry if I annoy you"

"No, im not mad" Hansol replied.

"Once I learn how to change my tail to legs. Ill leave. I wanna be free" Seungkwan said with a slight smile then played with the water on the tub.

Hansol just gave a nod. He was happy for the mermaid but half of him wants Seungkwan to stay. Even being always done with the mermaid's attitude, he finds a particular liking to him. To be more specific, he likes Seungkwan already.

"Woah, I didnt think you would be this happy after hearing Ill leave. You didnt want me at all, do you?" Seungkwan laughed a little. "Maybe Im too gorgeous for your standards"

"Yeah yeah" Hansol scoffed and shook his head. "Ill go cook dinner, keep yourself company for awhile" Hansol put his phone in a ziplock bag and gave it to Seungkwan.

The mermaid immediately took the phone and played with it. Hansol then walked back to the kitchen and started cooking for dinner. After doing so, he sat back down on the couch until someone knocked on his door. He opened it to see his friends, Mingyu and Jeonghan.

"Oh, Hyung!" Hansol greeted. "What brings you here?"

"We came to visit!" Jeonghan announced.

They noticed Hansol's 'are you serious?' Face.

"Okay, fine. Its because Wonwoo and Seungcheol are busy and were bored" Mingyu explained.

"Ahh I see...Well, come in" He welcomed them in and sat down on the living room.

They made conversation, talking about each others' days. Hansol was entertained that he basically forgetting about the mermaid in his bathroom. Jeonghan then excused himself to the bathroom. In his surprise, someone has already occupied it.

"Oh, Im sorry" Jeonghan apologized and closed the door. He went back downstairs with his friends

"I thought youre gonna use the bathro-" Hansol then realized something.