Jeongcheol 2

[Jeongcheol fits any Royal AU I think of- ]

"Why cant we go to the other side?"

"Cause thats where the kingdom of violent and aggressive people is. They would kill you if you step into their territory"

"But, what if theyre not like that?"

One land, split into three parts. The kingdom where creative, cheerful and active people stays, Highlight

The kingdom of peace and harmony. People there looked like angels that lived in land, Pinwheel.

And lastly, The kingdom of barbaric people, theyre the most feared kingdom of all. If you cross their territory, you might find yourself dead, atleast thats what the other kingdoms think. Chilli, wierd name but it perfectly describe how chaotic it is.

These three kingdoms signed a contract from a long time ago to put up borders so any of the people outside their own kingdoms should be arrested or maybe even killed.

"Hey, Why dont we cross over the border?"

"Sir, are you crazy?"

The crown prince of Pinwheel, Yoon Jeonghan, was obsessed of going beyond the borders since he was a child. He felt the need to explore the other kingdoms but due to the kingdoms' contract he wasnt allowed. Of course, hes the crown prince after all.

"What? It would be fun" Jeonghan shrugged. He patted the wall infront of him.

"You could cross over, Ill get the throne" Joshua, Jeonghan's half-brother chuckled.

"Sir, please dont encourage him" A servant that was with them sighed.

Usually the servants who were also the princes' friends would stop them from trying to cross border.

"You cant get the throne anyways, you and Seokmin are dating, itll be hard for you" Jeonghan fought back.

"I can make Seokmin, my queen"

"I did not come here to watch you two bicker, Im going back" Jihoon started walking back.

"Sirs, please can we just go back, the king would scold us again for being here" Seokmin pleaded. He doesnt want to be shout at by the king again.

The princes finally decided to go back to the palace, while they were walking back, a young servant that was with them earlier caught up to them.

"Where were you?"

"Somewhere.."

As they expected, The king found out about there whereabouts. The princes were now both getting yelled at by the king but they werent even bothered by it.

"Is this gonna be the king of this generation? I told you many times not to go to the border!" The king angrily shouted.

Joshua yawned, "Alright, Im going back to my room, bye old man" He turned his back on him and went back to his room. Jeonghan only laughed at his father then followed Joshua.

The King sighed, he was very annoyed at his sons for not obeying him. The two princes are both rebellious, considering that their mothers were only the king's mistresses.

Meanwhile, the servants were also getting shouted at by the king's butler for not taking care of the princes properly.

"You three are not eating tonight!" The butler slammed his fist on the table before leaving.

Jihoon sighed, he stood up, left the room to wherever he wants to go, nobody knows except him.

The young servant, Seungkwan, let out the tears he was holding back earlier. "I dont wanna be here anymore" He sniffled.

Seokmin pulled Seungkwan into his arms. "No, its okay.."

"Id rather die than work here!" Seungkwan buried his face on Seokmin's shoulder.

"Hey, dont say that" Seokmin wiped Seungkwan's tears.

Later that night, Seungkwan had a plan to escape. He found a door that was covered up with vines on the border earlier. He planned to cross the border that night and finally live a new life.

He quietly packed all his things and snuck out his room. He made sure that the guards didnt see him. While he was at the corner, peeking out to see if guards were nearby, he felt someone tap his shoulder.

"What are you doing?" Someone said in a hush tone.

Seungkwan was about to scream, luckily he covered his mouth on time. "Prince Jeonghan, please dont scare me like that!" He held his chest while breathing heavily.

Jeonghan chuckled, "Sorry" He apologized. "But why do you have all your stuff with you?"

Seungkwan seemed hesitant for a bit, he took a deep breathe before telling Jeonghan the reason. "Im running away.."

"What? Why?"

"Im sorry, sir, I cant live here anymore." Seungkwan lowered his head.

Jeonghan sighed, "If you said so earlier.. I wouldve just let you go myself"

"I didnt even expect you to know! I also dont wanna disappoint you"

Jeonghan patted Seungkwan's head, "Youre not disappointing me kid, I know theyre treating you harshly.. but where are you going now?"

"Beyond the border"

Jeonghan suddenly got intrigued, "How?"

"Theres a secret door, Its locked, I have a hairpin and I think I can pick the lock"

"Ill go with you"

Seungkwan shook his head, "You cant sir, you have to stay"

Jeonghan proudly smiled for some reason. Seungkwan figured he might be onto something. Maybe even stop him from running away.

"P-Please dont tell anyone, Im begging you" Seungkwan quietly went down on his knees.

Jeonghan tilted his head in confusion, "What? No, Im not stopping you, I maybe a bit evil but im not that evil. Get up" He ordered.

Seungkwan stood up, "Th-Then what are you planning?"

"Following you"

Seungkwan sighed in relief, "wait- you cant"

"Now that I think about it, busting you might be a good idea-"

"Okay, okay, you can come"

They snuck out of the palace and went to the border. Seungkwan searched for the door he was talking about earlier. When he found it, he tried picking the lock with the hairpin. After a few tries, he finally opened it.

"I opened it, sir" Seungkwan announced.

Jeonghan stood up from where he was sitting and went to Seungkwan. The young servant made sure that no one is on the other side of the border before going in quietly. Jeonghan followed behind him. He slowly closed the door so no one will noticed its open.

"Sir, please be careful, you might step on some dried leaves and branches" Seungkwan warned the prince.

"I know that.." As soon as he said that, he accidentally stepped into a branch that of course, made noise.

They both froze for a bit, they looked around to see if someone heard them. Seungkwan sighed in relief.

"Sir, please just be quiet" Seungkwan kept walking but backwards.

"I know, im trying. Look infront, you might bump into someone"

"Theres no one infront of me, sir, Im just making sure you dont step into branches agai-" Seungkwan suddenly bumped into someone. He fell backwards on his knees. "Ow.. Why is it metal?" The young servant looked up, he saw Jeonghan staring at someone behind him.

"Were caught.."

"Oh.."

[I tried making these short but failed- theres a part two :D republished bcus I changed sumn]