Verkwan/Gyuboo

Seungkwan wasn't at all normal. He has a secret superpower which he didn't tell anyone else about, not even his own family. There's no good reason as to why he's hiding it to his family but he just felt like he has to.

It wasn't a dangerous superpower, it was actually just reading other people's minds. Though, the catch was is that he could only hear a person's thoughts if they were within 5 meters from him. He can't control this power though, anyone who was within his range he could hear even if he didn't want to.

This power usually has it's perks and cons, for example, whenever he takes exams, he would usually know who the smartest one in his class was and sit right next to them just so he too, could also ace his test. The cons is, usually he would have to hear weird thoughts from other people while riding the bus to school which he didn't really want to know.

Another example of the good things his powers can do, was to actually read the mind of his somewhat emotionless best friend, Vernon.

Vernon was known for being handsome yet always lost. It seems like he has no thoughts and just does things with no thinking at all. He does have thoughts and Seungkwan could hear them everyday.

"Good Morning, Vern!"

"Morning, Kwan"

Man.. He smells like chicken nuggets. I wanna eat him- wait that sounds wrong.

Vernon, always has the weirdest things in his mind whenever Seungkwan sits down beside him. It would either be something about food or something about him. Or both.

"You hungry, Vern?" Seungkwan decided to ask as he puts out his notebook and pencil case. He took a sip of his coffee then put it down between them.

Vernon responded with a slow nod, "Hella hungry"

Seungkwan lightly pushed the cup towards him, letting him sip on it. He reached in his pocket to get his phone but it wasn't there, so he decided to look in his bag.

There's chapstick in this straw. It's pink.. It's pink? Strawberry? Wait, do I put my lips on this? God, I hate chapstick. I wonder if it tastes like strawberry. Oh god, it doesn't- Oh. My. God. Did I just- indirectly licked Kwan's saliva? That's hot

Seungkwan suddenly whipped his head towards his friend's direction in confusion. He found him staring at the straw part of his coffee, with no expression on his face.

Weirded out, he thought he was going crazy and just continued to search for his phone.

No, no, no, no.. Vernon, that is your bestfriend. But Vernon, he's cute and hot and cute. Even his saliva tastes great. Vernon, can you shoot that gay sorta horny Vernon please? Wait, what do you mean shoot me? Vernon, I thought we were friends! Not anymore, Vernon. Not anymore. What?! You homophobic bitc-

Somehow Seungkwan could hear gunshots in his mind. It did make him flinch a little but he's aware it's from Vernon's head.

While Seungkwan was trying to find his phone in his bag, someone sat down beside him. "Looking for this?" The person held out the phone he has been looking for.

"My god, thanks Mingyu!" Seungkwan quickly took the phone from his hand and gave it a hug. "I thought I'll lose this.."

His other friend, Mingyu, chuckled and patted his head. "Well, you're lucky I picked it up"

"I sure am, thanks a lot! I'll treat you to coffee after this"

"Sure, but you don't need to."

"Oh, no, no, my cellphone is my baby. I need to thank you for that"