Verkwan 4

Seventeen Members decided to eat out, as they were about to head outside, Seungkwan notices that someone is missing.

"Hey, where's Hansol?" He tried to ask Jeonghan but the older just replied with a shrug.

"He has a fever, he cant come" Soonyoung answered.

"Well, guys. I think Ill just stay home either, goodbye!" Seungkwan stated then rushed inside.

"Wait....But he likes eating.." Seokmin just shrugged and followed the others who were already making their way to the restaurant.

Seungkwan knocked on Hansol's door. He stood there for a minute until Hansol allowed him to go in.

"Oh, Seungkwannie" Hansol said as he put down his phone. "I thought youre with the others?"

"I decided to stay. Anyways, how are you feeling? Is your head hurt? Oh my god, youre hot. Hold on Ill get a towel" Seungkwan started worrying and went to the kitchen to get a wet towel. Hansol just chuckled and let the older do what he wants.

Seungkwan then came back with the towel and put it on Hansol's head. "There you go, I think you should rest. When did you take your medicine?"

"I just took one earlier" Hansol answered.

"Oh ok ok" Seungkwan sighed and thought about what he should do.

"Seungkwannie" Hansol called out. Seungkwan then turn his attention back to his sick friend. "You dont need to do this, Im fine"

"Nope! I told you to take your vitamins but you didnt listen. This is what you get. Now shush and rest" Seungkwan nagged.

"Like a mom, as always" Hansol muttered under his breath and laid down comfortably. Seungkwan then tucked him in

"Ill go make you sou-" He was cut off by Hansol holding his hand.

"Please stay with me" Hansol pleaded.

Seungkwan sighed. "Scoot Over" He laid beside Hansol. "Youre comfortable?"

"Yeah, thanks" Hansol said and fell asleep.

Seungkwan stared at the younger, he himself also drifted to sleep.

The members then came back after having a delicious feast. Soonyoung and Joshua, Hansol's roommates decided to check on Hansol, they found an unexpected sight. Hansol and Seungkwan peacefully sleeping while cuddling. They looked at each other and silently giggled. They left and closed the door.

"How's Hansol?" Jeonghan asked.

"You guys cannot believe what we just saw" Joshua started.

"What is it?" Seokmin asked.

"Where's Seungkwan anyways?" Mingyu burst into the living room and sat beside Wonwoo.

"Theyre both in our room, cuddling" Soonyoung giggled.

"Those two...Ill go look for myself" Jeonghan went upstairs and checked the two. "Theyre cute" He said to the others.

Happy New Year! Its kinda late since I was busy with my personal things. Also Seungcheol ㅠㅠ

Its nice seeing him again ㅠㅠ