Meanie 7

<10 years ago>

"Mr. Wonwoo.. How do you live your life being lonely?"

"Me? I lived 796 years of my life without anyone, I guess Im used to being alone, I have nobody with me, I have nobody I call family. Yeah, it sounds sad but for me, thats just my life"

Wonwoo ruffled the little boy's head.

"Of course, you wont understand that, youre only 11" Wonwoo chuckled.

The little boy held Wonwoo's cold hands. He smiled then said, "When I get older, I wanna marry Mr. Wonwoo. I want Mr. Wonwoo to call me family"

"You silly puppy, thats a long way to go. Would you even remember me?"

"Of course I will! I will marry you and Im not joking. I will grow as tall as you! Wait...no, taller than you!" The little boy excitedly stated.

Wonwoo scoffed, he patted the little boy's head.

"Well then, I would be waiting for you...Mingyu"

<Present Day>

Mingyu slapped the alarm clock off the bedside table. He sat up, stretched his arms while yawning.

"That dream again.." He muttered to himself.

Mingyu is now 21 years old. He moved away from his hometown and now lives in Seoul. Ever since he moved into his new apartment, he kept dreaming about the same dream every night. He would usually just ignore it and go on his day.

Mingyu looked at the alarm clock he knocked off the table. "Oh shit, Im late" He immediately stood up, grabbed his towel and went to the bathroom to get ready. After dressing up, he grabbed his stuff then went to work.

He works as a model for a famous modeling company. He only did it to pay his college fees but he decided to drop out to pursue the career he started.

Mingyu finally arrived at the studio, "Director, Im here" He panted.

"Geez, Mingyu, you have a car, you shouldve drove that" His Manager chuckled.

"Oh...you're right" Mingyu apologized to the director for being late.

He then went to the dressing room to get ready for the photoshoot. As his stylist work on him, his friends who are also his coworkers decided to pester him.

"Yknow if youre not gonna use your car, just give them to me" Bambam playfully teased him.

"Or just give them to Taehyung, he obviously has no car" Joohyun, also known as Irene, joined in their conversation.

"Hyung wastes his money on Gucci stuff, Im not gonna give my baby to him" Mingyu stated.

"Pff..Baby" Eunwoo playfully scoffed.

"Anyways, guys, have you heard?" Jisoo (no nOt JoShuA) asked, also changing the subject.

"About what?" The others said in unison.

"Were going to Mingyu's hometown" She announced.

"Wait, really?" Mingyu asked. "So thats why he kept asking me about my hometown.."

"Is it for a photoshoot?" Eunwoo asked.

"Of course its for a photoshoot, idiot"

<TIME SKIP>

Two days after they went to Mingyu's hometown, their director announced that they could go around the place for a day. Mingyu decided to visit his parents' house since he havent seen them for awhile.