1. SAD NEWS

©2021 All rights reserved.
*Do not copy my work, it is illegal!
*The book is entirely a work of fiction.
*Do not pass hate comments, it hurts.
*If you are not comfortable with explicit scenes like abuse and murder, this book isn't for you.

" 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒘. "

*̷*̷*̷*̷*̷*̷*̷*̷*̷*̷*̷*̷*̷*̷*̷*̷*̷*̷*̷

"A bond can only be formed by the moon goddess.......The one who laid the curse, she merges two bodies, mind and soul as one.
She knows all.
This only happens thrice a year during the blood moon."

MAYA PERKINS

Today is a bad and good day for some people, my park is getting ready for those that will transform and go into the woods in search of their mate. I am only twenty so I bet my father the beta will let me, to be honest, I don't want to go, I mean look at me I still have my whole life ahead of me instead of suffering after finding a heartless and cruel mate.

"Maya....aa!!"

Oh moon goddess what all this, my mom always disturb me.

"Maya"

Mom called softly while barging into my room.

" Yes mom"
My mom sat down next to me on my bed and held my hand as if she was arguing with herself in her mind on how to talk to me.

This is not good

" Maya you know I and your father wants what is best for you"
My mum said seriously while maintaining strict eye contact with me.

" Yes I know that"
She adjusted her sitting position and continued
" So I am here to tell you that the Alpha has decided that you my child, will be going into the woods today with the other park members"

I just couldn't form any word, it was as if my whole world collapsed right in front of me.

"But...t..t mum I can't ...t I just can't"

I said while shuttering and shaking.
She moved closer to me and hugged me, but I didn't reciprocate.

"Mum please don't do this to me"
I said boldly hoping she would change her mind.

" My child, it is for the best, please cooperate or else the park would make you, you know more than anyone how the Alpha and your father behave"
She said as if she didn't even care

This woman can't be serious

" You, the Alpha, dad.... all of you are all insane, I am an Adult and I will make every decision concerning my life"
" I am damn serious, so you better get up and start preparing yourself, you have only thirty minutes my lady, so you better use it well"
She said sarcastically before walking out.

Oh, moon goddess, I need your help.
I am just totally confused right now, who and where should I run to.
I looked out of my window and saw that all the park warriors were stationed around the house, so running away wasn't a good option.

I need to think of something real fast

My phone, yeah my phone, I am sure Maya will help.....
Searching everywhere in my room I didn't find it, where could I have put it.

My mum

That funny woman must have taken it while I wasn't watching
arggg..hhh

Guess I just have to stay here and see what happens next
No matter what I must stay strong.

AUTHOR POV

The wolves of the crystal park were all at the arena and waiting for those who would leave the park and never return and for those that will return with new members.
The Alpha and Beta was also there waiting for the blood moon.
**BLOOD MOON**
.........................

MAYA PERKINS

I am so confused right now, it is already blood moon.
It seems the Alpha has won.
*FLASHBACK*
2 years ago

Maya is going to be eighteen next week, she was very happy about it because she would start her training on how to become a park doctor.
The Alpha always admired her and favoured her amongst her fellow age group, the reason was that he was in love with her and she was so beautiful for her good, so today he decided to confront her and inform her about his feelings for her.

He barged into her room and found her in her skimpy nightdress, with her head bowed down as a sign of respect.

"Alpha, please with all due respect what are you doing in my room without even knocking"
" Oh no Maya, I am so sorry but I can always do that because I am your Alpha" he replied before smirking

" But Alpha at least, you should have respected my privacy as a lady"
Maya spoke softly while moving back because of the proximity between them
" Okay I get, but I am here to reveal something to you and for the love of the moon goddess raise your head now...I would like to see your emerald eyes"

Maya's cheeks were burning red because her damn Alpha complimented her.

"I love you"

The words didn't seem to be understandable for thirty seconds until the bells rang in her ears.

" But Alpha this is not right, I mean you are not my mate....... these words are only meant to be said to one mate and not the other way round"
Maya replied while shivering

" Who gives a fuck about the moon goddess bond? Because I don't, so it would be better for you to reciprocate the love or else I will make your life a living misery"

The Alpha was moving closer to her so with her wolf reflexes she quickly moved to the door and tried opening it but it couldn't

The Alpha groaned and quickly moved towards her and caged her with his arms against the door and spoke hardly into her ears

" Leave this room and I would make you and your father live a life totally under my control, try me and see"

Maya didn't think twice before struggling her way out of his hold and ran to her walk- in- closet and locked the door, she was sure she heard the Alpha laughing before saying

" It might not be now, but maybe later you will regret rejecting my love for you, that I promise you, Maya Sophia Perkins.
* FLASHBACK ENDS*

Don't forget to vote and comment lovelies (●♡∀♡)