9. CAUGHT

" 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅; 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒍 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆. "

NATHANIEL POV

That woman is in so much trouble when I find her, how could she misuse the chance I gave her, the test of trust. Now I know that any tiny tiny opportunity of her running away from me, she would use it without a second opinion.

But this weird feeling, it's been three hours since her disappearance and the last place the CCTV camera at the mall saw her was when she boarded a cab, but the so-called CCTV couldn't get a clear view of the taxi plate number.

I swear if I find her, I'm going to so deal with her.

"What the hell are you people doing?"

My patience has reached its highest peak now, I can't contain my anger anymore.

"Mr Sanchester, we are trying our best, right now we are trying to track her phone but it seems busy, so she has to be on a call with someone"

An officer said. But who the hell could Maya be talking to, I remember clearly that I gave her a new phone and even my phone number isn't there, so who could it be.

Before any further consideration, my so-called wife came inside the living room with earphones in her ear.

Signalling the present men to leave. I kind of admired it a little. She was not conscious of her environment, but it looks like whoever music she was listening to, she was both a fan of the music and the person. After some time she looked at me and stood on her spot shocked to the core.

Me being me, I knew I couldn't contain my anger anymore so I let hell loose itself. I took long strides toward her and grabbed her arm forcefully, I collected the earphone and smashed it somewhere, it is not as if I care, then grabbed her phone and put it on the table cause I and her phone has some unfinished business.

Her struggling stirred up my anger, so I slapped her hard on the cheek, a big this on the ground informed me she fell badly, still not satisfied, I dragged her by her hair and led her to the basement originally my secret torture room.

"Princessa, this is only the beginning, so tie your hair in a tight ponytail cause the race is just about to start"

I hissed in her ear.

I tied her to the chair and brought out the pin for placing a tattoo on human skin, when she saw it, she looked at me in horror.

I don't know what came over me, like a hungry monster I ripped her shirt into two unclipped her bra and fisted on her holy breast, she tasted innocent, the taste was divine.

After my quest, I switched on the pin and wrote my initials SND above her left breast.

With every touch, her screeching sound of pain made me feel an unknown thing that I didn't understand. After what I did, I left her there alone in the dark basement, I did it for her to experience the same feeling of fear I had when she went missing.

What I'm I saying?

Am I scared of losing her?

What is my problem?

Now she will know who the boss is here, I just need to forget about the taste of her holy breast and I'll be alright. Her phone is my next mission, who is that mystery person.

"Sir you sent for me"

A well-dressed man with a suitcase came into my study.

"Yes I did"