14. PLEASE LET ME GO

" 𝑱𝒖𝒅𝒈𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒓. 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒔𝒕. "

AUTHOR POV

The stay of Maya and Nathaniel in Seattle came to an end, throughout that period, Maya gave Nathaniel a silent treatment, she did what pleased him, she didn't break any of his rules.

"Welcome Alpha and Luna"
The wolves bowed down as they welcomed their leaders.

David on the other side was very happy, at long last, he can relax, at long last, he won't be glued to a chair all day.

The maids escorted Maya escorted them to their room.
"It is good to be back right"
Still haven't forgotten about the silent treatment she was giving him, not to make him annoyed she just nodded.

"It will be better for you to reply to me with words princessa"
He strained the words so that she would know he wasn't up for any drama.

"Yes it is good to be back" he smiled victoriously and entered the bathroom.

Maya couldn't contain her tears anymore.
She cried and cried until there was no longer water in her body system. She was on the bed and soaking the pillow with her tears. Anyone that heard about her story will feel bad for the poor girl.

"Can you stop with the waterworks already"
Nathan said with irritation while pulling her up.
"Stop all this, they are irritating me"
He spat motioning to her eyes.

"You are the cause of it," Maya said slowly still crying.
"And tell me how"
"You are making my life a living hell"
If not for the strong grip on her hands, she would have been on the floor.
She was tired of living.
Her life was so meaningless

"And how is that, you are making me feel guilty"
He pretended as if he was hurt by placing his hands on his heart.

"Nathan please let me go, let us take a break, let me go back to my park, I promise to return when I'm ready, please I beg you"
Nathan was speechless, how could she think he will let her go, can't she get it to her head that she is his mate.

"Piece of advice Maya, never...I mean never repeat those words, never think that I'm going to say Maya get lost, you are mine alone and I promise you the only time I will let you go is when I die, when I'm no longer on this earth, so carve that into your thick skull"

His every syllable, the way the word rolled out of his tongue made her shiver. She is damn too scared of him, it is because of her fiery human nature that she looks him in his eyes. His scent alone pumped more blood into her veins, his presence alone causes her bones to crack. She has finally concluded that she was doomed forever now, the moon goddess has destroyed her peaceful life.

"Do you get that!?"
To avoid any more problems.
"Yes I do"
"Then better live up to your title as my wife, mate and Luna of the park.

NATHAN POV

"Thank the moon goddess you are back Nathan"
The stupid David didn't even allow me to settle down.
"You know, I've missed you so much"
"Drop with your lies David" this man is so lazy.

"I'm so disappointed in you Nathan" I already know where this is heading, I can't believe that Lydia told him about the incident that happened between Maya and me.

"David please stop, many things are already on my head right now"
I said looking at the letter on the desk.

"How could you Nathan, you manhandled her and not to forget you branded her too, what the fuck is wrong with you, are you out of your mind or something"

Not paying attention to his little speech, I read the content of the letter, the only thing I could see was blood, who do these people think they are, I might have a mate but that does not mean that she is my damn weakness.

"And what the hell is this Nathan" I shouted with rage, with my pure anger my wolf badly want to come out.
"Hey... Nathan calm down, breathe okay..your anger won't help the situation" he said calmly.

How can anyone be calm in this situation?
This so-called association dare to threaten me.
I dare them to confront me.
I dare them to say all this trash in front of me.
I swear I would raise hell over them.
I will show them who the real king is here, I will destroy all of them.
Me being the Alpha of all Alpha's isn't just by name only, it comes with a lot of powers too.

"David who delivered this message!"
"It is Alpha Zechariah" the name alone made me angry
"Zechariah...and you allowed him to come into my territory, great job David, you did a good job representing me"
I practically shouted.
But this stupid man in front of me didn't even move an inch from his position, anybody in front of me right now would have been lost in limbo.

Not boasting, it has happened a lot of times.

"Drop with your shit Nathan, your words don't have any effect on me. I was surprised and also confused about the association"
"Summon the park warriors, go to his park and destroy everything there and bring him alive too"
I will prepare his special torture room.

"Take every decision wisely Nathan, if you make one mistake you will be the one at lost here, not to mention too, you are going for war without informing the healers, I won't dare question your authority but think of it, what if this is a trap"

I don't give a fuck about those old men, I will do what I want to do without anybody's permission. I will destroy anyone that dares to question me.

"Then it would be a pleasure to fall into their trap."

To all my silent readers please vote and comment, it means a lot.
Merry Christmas ✨
Frances. (●♡∀♡)