18. HIS DOMINANCE

" 𝑾𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒖𝒆𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚. "

______________

" 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔. "

MAYA POV

"I don't feel like eating"
"But Luna, the Alpha specially asked for your presence at the dining table" wow so now I can't breathe freely again.

"What other language do you and your Alpha understand..!!!"
  "I'm sorry Luna" with a little bow she headed for the door.

_________

"Why do you always have to be stubborn princessa"
I don't know how he got in, 'cause I'm sure I locked the door after the maid left. He is way too close to me and I'm feeling his hot breath fanning my face. His look is dangerously calm.

He placed his right hand on my face and used his free hand to grip my waist harshly. This man is beautifully hurting me right now.

"I politely asked you to join me for dinner, and you declined knowing fully well how I can punish you"
"I...I.." words can't form right now. Why do I have to be always scared when I'm with him?

"I..what princessa," he said with a smirk.

How I want to wipe that stupid smirk off his face.

"I'm sorry" I looked down and shut my eyes tightly.
"How about we do something for you to gain my mercy"
"Nathan, I already said I'm sorry, please don't play your games right now" I bravely said while looking directly into his eyes trying to look intimidating.
Then he started laughing like the maniac he truly is.

"Games you say, I love them, and the best part is that I love winning those games I play"
"What do you want?" I blurted out arrogantly.

"I want you darling" practically looking at him with pure disbelief, I mean we are together so what else does he wasn't.

"I see..cat got your tongue"
    "I was just thinking"
"Thinking about what Princessa?"

This mad man is something else ohh..moon goddess, thanks for your blessings.

Note the sarcasm

"No need to worry Nathan, I've forgotten about it" with my words he started laughing.
"You should attend classes on how to tell lies Maya" then he continued to laugh.

How I wish every day would be like this, how I wish every moment would be like this, then maybe I wouldn't have to be scared of him, then maybe we would get used to each other, one day, the both of us would be happy together.

Why are they so many maybe's in my life?
Not until now, did I realise that tears are streaming down my cheeks.

"Princessa...."
  "Uhh..." I gasped when he touched me.
"Why are you crying?" He wiped my tears with his thumb. I couldn't answer cause of what will I tell him.

I need to attend classes for lies.

"I'm asking you a question!" He firmly gripped my shoulders in a hurtful way, I guess the big bad Alpha is back.

"And why do you care?" I slightly raised my voice a little.
"You are my wife...my mate and so you are my responsibility"

My shoulders were badly aching now.

"Let me go.." I snarled struggling out of his grip.
"You know, just about two minutes ago, I thought you changed, but what was I thinking, how can a monster become an angel all of a sudden...I hate you! I hate you so much, you are a monster, you are a monster, you don't deserve to be loved, No one will ever love you!!!"

The next thing that happened struck me to the core. He slapped me hard across my face and the impact was so hard that I fell with my head hitting the floor.
Then he pulled me up harshly.

"How dare you woman, how dare you behave like that with me, how dare you talk to me like this, let us make something clear here, I'm your Alpha, your husband, your king. So don't ever, I mean never talk to me like that again, do I make myself clear!?"

Right now all I could see is a monster, his eyes had a shade of black in them, I'd never seen him like this before, not even when we were in Seattle. What did I say that triggered him like this. Blood was streaming down my face from my forehead because of the impact of the fall.

"I said do I make myself clear" he gritted slowly close to my ear.
I nodded.
"Words wife" he smirked over my submission.
"Yes..." he patted my head to show his dominance over me. Devil incarnate.

"Good, I give you only ten minutes to fix yourself and come down for dinner."
"Okay," I muttered defencelessly.

With that, he dropped me harshly on the bed and left, leaving me broken once again. Bastard.

NATHANIEL POV

That woman knows the perfect strategy on how to push my buttons. How dare she talk back at me, worst in that type of way. I sure punished her very well.

To speak of the devil and she arrives...
Her face is swollen and her eyes plumply and red, which shows that she had been crying.

She just came and took a chair far away from mine....smart move princessa.

The maids came and served us our food. She requested chicken apple pasta primavera with milkshake and I just ate my lazy lasagna with red wine as I'm not that hungry.

Evil ideas started flowing through my brains and I decided to act in one of them.

"Princessa.....how about you come closer"
  "I'm alright right here."

Wow...sharp tongue.

I stood up and walked slowly to her chair. I lifted her bridal style.
"Put me down you moron" she barked.

I turned deaf ears on her and made her sit on my laps, then signalled a maid to bring her food closer.

She kept on trying to wriggle herself away from my grip, but her actions are creating some traffic jam down my member.

"If you keep on doing that, you won't walk for a week Princessa," I said smoothly right into her ears.

She stopped moving after realising what I meant.

AN: Reading a book without voting or commenting hurts a lot. It makes me feel like my book isn't good enough.
Even if you can't comment it won't harm tapping on a star. Please Let us improve this new year. Thanks❤️

𝕰𝖓𝖏𝖔𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝖞𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖘❤️𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖛𝖔𝖙𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙(●♡∀♡)

𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖛𝖔𝖙𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙(●♡∀♡)