6. RULES

" 𝑨𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒎 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒔𝒐 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕. "

MAYA POV

All my dreams are shattered now, this is the first time I'm experiencing this kind of emotional pain, sitting by the window in 'our' room, I just continue to replay the things that Nathan said, the pain he inflicted on me on our first night together.

What of our other nights, how will it be like, what will he do?
Should I just allow him to dominate him?
Should I be his submissive?
No, that is not how I am, I'm stronger than that so I will fight him till my last breath.

_____________

I found myself on the bed when I remembered clearly that I slept off on the chair, or have someone carried me here, cause I don't think that fucked up alpha can do anything like that.
I'm sure he will still be cold this morning so I pray I don't come in contact with him.

The closet is divided into different sessions, this man is filthy rich.
I searched for the female section and the view upfront of me made me still for some minutes.

I found the perfect dress which is a lemon flare gown above my knee.
I tied my hair in a high ponytail and applied light makeup.

Thank the moon goddess that I found the main staircase easily, I asked one of the many maids for the dining room and she led me right to the dr.

After mustering courage I finally opened the door and entered inside.

"Look who decided to show up sleeping beauty"
Nathan said with a wink

Amazed at his attitude, it was so ridiculous because I expect him to be giving me an attitude but it was the opposite.
This man is bipolar.

"Good morning Alpha Nathaniel San Chester"
I said while taking a chair at the dining table.

"And good morning to you Luna....no you can't be called a Luna because as it is you are not fulfilling your duties as one"
He replied with a smirk.

I couldn't form any word cause in a sense he is right, but it is not my fault right?"

"I want to set some rules and regulations here because I see you are the challenging and fiery type"

"You know Alpha, I don't give a Fuck about your rules so Fuck out with it"
After these words that will surely put me in danger, he started laughing like a Maniac.

" So you don't give a fuck, will you care if I do this......"

Like a bolt of lightning, he grabbed my arms and with his other hands he forcefully gripped my neck, then I felt his lips on mine, when he noticed I denied him access into my mouth he pulled my hair painfully which caused me to gasp, then immediately he gained full control over my mouth.

His lips were so soft, his tongue was so perfect, his minty breath filled my mouth, he was not the slow kissing kind of guy, he kissed as if his life depended on it.
In between the kiss
" you know, I'm addicted to your scent"
He said and continued kissing me.

I'm already losing my breath, so I did what my head could think of first.
I kicked him, I was very foolish to think my mere kick will make him leave me alone, but at least he stopped kissing me.
He held me so close to him, our proximity was so intense, I can feel his breath on me, I could feel his eyes on me.

"Don't think this means anything to me and I advise it shouldn't mean anything to you either"

With that said he left.
He picked up his car keys and left.
He broke me.
He stole my first kiss.
He took my freedom.
What else can he take from me?
My pride?......

Nathaniel pov

Why would I even kiss her; I mean now she must surely be expecting our relationship to be all lovey-dovey.

That woman have some guts, first, she denied me of my rights and challenged my authority. I must teach her some manners.

After my no-destination drive, I went back to my house and that the vixen sleeping, how can she rest while I'm restless, that's impossible, but I guess I need to leave her, cause from tomorrow she would be crying every time.

I went to my study room to take care of some paper works, I just can't let the empire that I built for years fall because of a naughty woman I call my mate.

Maya pov

That man is mad, how can he just kiss me like that and leave me, is that you how my life is now, my ambitions, dreams....all of them are all gone.

I need to take a break and rest, I can't kill myself, I just need to figure out my new life somehow.

**The next morning**

I woke up to an empty bed again, it is not as of I'm ecstatic about sleeping with my husband, it's just that I'm worried for him as a normal human being would, anyway he can sleep in one of the empty rooms in this huge house.

Then the door to the closet opened and behold my husband stood gawking at me.

"Oh Princessa, I was about to come to kiss you but now you are unfortunately awake. Who might that prince be hmmm?" He said jokingly

"I don't have time for your games today to get the fuck out of my way" I hissed

"You know, you use a lot of curse words and I don't like it so it would be better for you and me if you stop or else.."

"Or else what, you will hit me, come on, go ahead..hit me come on".

I said with frustration while hitting his rocky chest.

Then he grabbed my hands forcefully

"I can sure do that you know."

Looking at him with clear disbelief he said again.

"But I will do that when you break the rules I'm about to set out"

"And what makes you think I'll obey your fucked up rules"

He just smiled and pushed me to sit on the bed, then he took the couch before continuing

"So number one rule, never use swear words. second, never challenge my authority, then finally, know that you are my mate so I don't want to see you with any male........do you understand!"

This man is insane.

"I said do you understand!?"

He snarled and stood up.

"No I don't understand, so you hear, I don't understand your fucked up rules!!!"

I was beyond pissed off right now, who does he think he is to dictate the way I live my life before I could elaborate on what was happening, I felt a stinging pain on my cheeks and found myself on the floor, then he grabbed my hairs and yanked me up.

❤️❤️ To all my readers.

Xoxo