37. BABY

" 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒆𝒔? 𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆. "

__________

" 𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒗𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅.
"

AUTHOR POV

"It was Diana, she was the one who attacked me"

Nathaniel's upper lips rose. He fucking passed her a freaking smile. Everything made her realise that he knew his ex was the one who attacked her.
"Do you think I don't know what happened back then?" Nathaniel said moving away from her.

He understood her. He knew why she didn't talk, she felt insulted. She turned her back to him and shut her eyes. He would surely Mock her.

"And when do you plan on telling me?" Nathaniel asked calmly taking slow steps towards her, she stiffened when she felt his body on her back.

She remained quiet. She couldn't utter anything. A mere guard injured a so-called Luna, it wasn't her fault, she never wanted any of this, she just wanted to become a doctor, she wanted to save lives not kill people, she just wanted a normal and easy-going life.

"I'm asking you a question, Maya?" Nathaniel queried her calmly. He is indirectly mocking her and he knew exactly what he was doing. Maya turned her face to him with her face radiating with fury.

"What do you want to hear Nathan, tell me you monster"

"Mind your language Maya" He warned her sternly.
"You don't have any right to order me around Nathan, I refuse to be your slave, I never wanted to tell you and do you know why?"

He passed her his smirk and loosened his tie.

"I never wanted to tell you. How would I tell you that your lover attacked me? That is a pure insult on my part" She screamed at his face. He clenched his fist when she mentioned lover but quickly swallowed in his anger.

He just wanted to irritate her, so he would do nothing more than that.

"I hate you, Nathan, I hate you so much. You took away everything from me. I just wanted to lead a normal life Nathan not be the Luna of a freaking park, please let me go"

That was it. She pulled the final string. He roughly backed her to the wall and placed his lips on hers. He was punishing her with his lips, she denied him entrance into his mouth. She trashed her body but he overpowered her. He used his hands to keep her in place.

She stopped. She finally stopped her struggling and gave him access into her mouth. His tongue touched every corner of her mouth, his hands probed around he body slowly.

He deepened the kiss. She moved back in other to inhale more air, he placed his forehead on hers. A smile crept into his face, he felt satisfied, he felt so good.

"I'm never letting you go, Maya, I hope you carve that into your head" 

"Why can't you let me go"

"Because you belong to me"

She pushed him back and swiftly moved away from him.
"I don't belong to anybody Nathaniel" she replied with irritation.

"We both know who you belong to so I hope we can close this chapter now," He said calmly.
She rolled her eyes at him and walked away from the bedroom.