3. WORST FEAR

" 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒇𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏. 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔. "

NATHANIEL POV

After what David said, I promised myself that I would not have mercy on my new mate, yes a new one.
I found my first mate when I inherited the Alpha's position.
I loved Diana with all my heart but in the end, she left me and ran to her so-called vampire boyfriend.

All women are all the same, but for me to prevent it from happening again, I will punish and build a foundation of fear in her, that I promise.

She would just be my mate and a woman that will fulfil my needs as a man and bear my heir......she would be my sex toy.

After a while I left and ran into the woods, after running for some time, I perceived a scent which strongly believe to be my mate's. I ran towards where it was diffusing from and saw a beautiful while wolf who seemed to be in deep thinking,
I pounced on her and growled widely

"Mate"

And gave her injected her with wolf name and she blacked out

MAYA POV

When I woke up I found myself on a bed that seems unfamiliar, I found out I was in new clothes.

The room seems to be manly and everything inside was black, how can someone live without light.....

Then it strikes me I was definitely in my mate's bedroom, I don't even know what he looks like.

Then suddenly the door opened and a young guy who seemed to be in his early twenties came in and smiled at me.

" Oh, my my...the moon goddess blessed us with beautiful Luna."
He said smiling

I didn't know what to say and do, so I stood there with my head's staring at the floor.

" Sorry for not introducing myself, I am David Preston, the Beta of the Red moon park which you happen to be the Alpha's mate.

How many times will words continue striking in my ears today, what does he mean.....the Red moon park.....Alpha's mate...

I am the mate of the Alpha and he is non-other than the world most dread Alpha.

"No..no"
I said while shaking

Then David came towards me

" What is wrong Luna"
He said softly in a caring tone.

I started dragging my Hair and shaking it
"It can't be...how manage...Alpha Nathan is my mate"
I said looking straight into his eyes and hoping for him to say it was a misunderstanding or something.

"Oh no Luna, you just have to wait and understand him in and out, you guys will surely have a rough start but please don't do anything that with make him unleash the beast to him"

" What do you mean?"

He walked towards the door and turned to look at me

" You will understand sooner or later"

DAVID POV

"I need to change Nathan mindset about women, how many times will u tell him that it is not all women that are like Diana"

I said to Marissa Who is my mate

"Dave just stop worrying yourself about him, he happens to be a stubborn one and I doubt he will listen to you"

Marissa said while hovering on top of me on the bed.

"For now, please care a little about me, I am your mate and not the Alpha so please take care of me now"
She said seductively

I rolled my eyes and lifted myself from her and placed my back on the headboard

"I know you are my mate, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't worry about the new Luna"
Noticing her anger, I quickly moved away from her before she uses her claws and tear my delicate skin.

"So you are trading me for the new so-called Luna"
She complained poking my chest

"No sweetheart it is just that...

She didn't let me finish my speech before she initiated a demanding kiss, when we began to lose our breath she slowly and shyly moved away.

Noticing how are her cheeks were red I decided to make it more intense so I grabbed her head and kissed her deeply.

I hovered on top of her and trailed a line of feathering kisses down her jaw and that night was spent with her moaning and it went into the book of our memorable nights.

The least I could do was to love and shower my Marissa with love and affection, which I need to teach Nathan.

NATHANIEL POV

"Arrange everything for the marking and mating ceremony, I need it to happen fast"
I said to the park event planners while in my mundane office.

Apart from my werewolf world, I also have a normal life, I own different companies around the globe and rule and power all over in Asia and North America.
I am a well recognised and respectable man in this world.

"Okay Alpha"
One of them said and they all left.

Then I opened my drawers and brought out the picture of my father if only I listened to him...maybe Diana would still be here, if I didn't shower that ungrateful woman with love and care, maybe I would have an heir, but nothing went the other way round and she left.
I touched his face and made a vow that my new mate will respect and fear me, and the only thing that will separate us is death.

I won't meet her now but I will make her have negative feelings when we are about to mate I promise

And again the word "LOVE" won't exist in our life together.

Disgusting women.