7. HIS REALITY

" 𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐, 𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒆𝒅, 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅, 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒏 𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒆𝒅. 𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆. "

MAYA POV

"Please let me go". I pleaded

" You see Princessa, see what you have done to yourself"

He taunted

"You are the one who did it, you bastard, you are a monster, I hate....."

Before I could finish my statement he tossed me on the bed and began to slap me continuously, by now I didn't want to imagine the way my face will be like, then he stood up.

"Disobey my rules again and I will show you the level of pain I can cause you"

"You are a beast," I said weakly not are he would even hear it, but it seemed luck was not on my side today.

"And what did you say.....I'm a beast, it isn't fair Princessa, I set out rules and you broke them, two of them, you used swear words on me and challenged my authority"

When he saw I didn't have an ounce of strength left to reply he left the room.

I hate him with every fibre of my body, I want to skin him alive, he isn't a normal person, cause a normal person won't hit a woman to talk less of hitting his wife.

I just decided to take care of myself and my damaged face. I didn't have any power but I had to do it.

Nathan pov

In the VIP section of my club, I already took eight Shots of vodka but I still wasn't able to get myself drunk. That woman has made me go mad.

A beautiful young lady approached me she is my regular booty call, her name is Agnes and she is badly good in bed.

"Nathaniel"

She said seductively while sitting on my lap and massaging her ass on my area.

"Come on let's get out of here"

I said and dragged her inside a room.

I grabbed her by her waist and started kissing her and before I know it we were both naked, I led her to the bed and opened the side drawer and brought out a condom, there is no way I'm making her pregnant.

We went on many rounds before we finally gave up and lay down to sleep, during the whole ordeal I kept on seeing Maya's face, but it didn't stop me from fulfilling my needs as a man, is not as if she would willingly have sex with me, there is no way in hell unless I force myself on her.

Now I'm even using swear words, what the fuck is that woman doing to me.

Maya pov