26. SUDDEN CHANGE

" 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏. 𝑻𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆. "

________

" 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒘 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆. "

AUTHOR POV

Nathaniel and Maya's dance moment became the trending talk of the town. Many couples wished to have chemistry like them. They never believed that their Alpha was the romantic type. Some envied Maya while some felt happy for her.

But what they didn't know was that not all you see with your naked eyes is the truth.

The talk was just normal gossip but for one person, It was more than just a normal talk. Diana was currently on fire, the news only brought more hatred, more jealousy, more evil to her. She was overwhelmed with disdain, she wanted to kill Maya at the moment, but decided to put her anger in place or else she will pay deeply for it.

David and Marissa were also at the ball, they only smiled when they looked at Maya and Nathaniel. They still weren't sure about Nathan's sudden change but they liked it. Marissa believed it was the spirit of the music that ignited those sparks in their eyes. David believed it was the power of fate. They wished the both of them would remain like that forever.

Nathaniel and Maya were avoiding each other since then. They barely talked, only exchanged a few words together. Maya had many things on her head so not talking to Nathaniel didn't bother her so much. She was only thinking about Diana, that was why Diana behaved that way with her.
But why is Nathan allowing her to still stay here?

NATHANIEL POV

"Mum I miss you so much, why did you have to leave me? I haven't visited you for a very long time. I've so many things to tell you. I have a new mate now, her name is Maya. I haven't been the best husband to her, I did so many things to her, so many unspeakable things that you advised me not to. I'm sorry mum. I don't know what is wrong with me, she is not the guilty one here but I can't help it, I can't let anyone play with my heart again, I just can't let it happen again. Mum, I love you so much and because of the love I have for you, I'll try to become that person you always wanted me to become"

Looking at my mum's picture remembered the things I told her last two weeks. I will try my possible best to change for her, I know it will be hard but I love my mum more. I love my dad too but after a series of thoughts, I realised that he didn't teach me the right way but he did it the wrong way.

When I stole a glance at the tattoo I engraved below Maya's breast when she was asleep, it only made me realise the amount of pain I caused her. I went overboard, I know that. She Is the innocent one here but I punished her. Diana is the one guilty here but I still can't find it within myself to kill her.

I will give her a very slow death, I know Diana very well because right now she will be busy plotting different evil plans in her head. She is currently playing with three dangerous people so she is not going to do anything stupid. She wants to play with me but I can also play mine. I'll use her to finish off Zechariah and Maxwell first then after that I'll destroy her. She knows the two of them very well so I'll use her.