21. COUSINS?

" 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍. 𝑴𝒂𝒚 𝑰 𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝑰'𝒎 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈?"

__________

" 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆. "

MAYA POV

It would be best if I go directly to Nathan's office to inform him of my disobedience or else if he finds out I can't even imagine the lengths he will go when punishing me.

One of the guards informed me that I shouldn't go into his office because he is busy. But why? If he is having an illicit affair I wouldn't care at all.

I went in without even knocking. Offence number two, but what I saw surprised me.
Diana.
My father older brother daughter, though he is dead I can clearly remember his pretty family.

Diana left with her mother to another pack after uncle Anthony died and ever since then we only met on rare occasions. It got to a time we stopped seeing each other.

"Diana"
"Maya"
"What are you doing here, I mean it's been like forever since I last saw you"
We were both good friends back in those days, why won't I be happy to see my cousin.

At least my family is here now, I pray she stays a little longer.
I engulfed her in a hug until I remembered Nathan's presence and withdrew myself looking at him with so much fear evident in my eyes.

After some time, what he did shocked me to the core.
He came closer to me and hugged me after giving me a peck on my lips.

"I didn't know you would come here babe" not quite sure what to reply I just smiled.
  "Besides, how do you know my new bodyguard?" He asked pointing toward Diana.

"She is my cousin."
"Wow..that is good, now you have a family around, I'm sure you are very happy" he questioned with a huge smile on his face.
He noticed I wasn't going to give him a response he held my wrist a little bit tighter.

"Yes, I'm so happy" I lightly screamed almost crying.
"Well, how about you catch up with your cousin later tomorrow, go wait for me downstairs, I'll come down soon," he said smoothly.

"O...Kay, Bye Diana"
"See you later Maya"

NATHANIEL POV

"The flash drive Diana?"
  "That was not our deal, how do you expect me to be your bloody bodyguard, are you out of your mind" she shouted like a madwoman.

"You still get to work for me, what is the difference?" I smirked at her frustrated expression.
"You are a sick bastard" she snarled with disdain.

"Watch the way you talk to the Alpha Diana" David warned her. He just warn himself too about that topic.

"What happened? did your plan backfire? It didn't go as planned right?" I asked smiling victoriously

"David show her to the triangle quarters" she looked at me in bewilderment.
"You wouldn't make me stay there Nathaniel Sanchester, you wouldn't dare"
  "Watch me" with that I walked out.

___________

My anger couldn't help but increase immediately I saw Maya, she dared to disobey my order, I will surely punish her.

"Nathan, I'm sorry, I couldn't bear it anymore, the loneliness was too much" she pleaded with a pout and gave me a puppy eye thing.

What the hell is wrong with this woman today?

"Why do you always disobey me?"
"I swear, I didn't want to, I am just too lonely, I even asked you the other day if you'd allow Marissa to come over but you just ignored me"

"I have reasons for all decisions I make Princessa"
I don't even have the courage to punish her again because, for the first time, I understand her point.

"Can I visit Diana?" She asked still doing the puppy eyes nonsense.

"No, you can't and never bring this topic up again and also don't you dare disobey me this time cause I won't go easy on you"

I stormed out and got into my car informing the driver to drop her at home.

𝕾𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖙 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗!
𝕯𝖔𝖓𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖛𝖔𝖙𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙 (●♡∀♡)