2. MATE

" 𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 � 𝒊𝒇 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒔, 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔? "

NATHANIEL SANCHESTER

Walking down the hallways of my park house, the only thing in my head's right now is the kind of joy I will feel after torturing all my enemies in my dungeon

"Alpha the blood moon is here"

This is the time I have been waiting for. The prophecy of the healers that I would find my mate this blood moon should better come to pass or else I will slaughter all those stupid so-called sacred people myself.

"Okay prepare for my hunt"

"But Alpha all the other young men and women are all waiting for you to lead the hunt"

I growled widely and turned to my park warrior who was already on his knees and his head on the floor

"Who am I?"
I asked angrily

"You u u are e the Alpha of thee e Red moon park k"
He replied with fear evident in his voice

"Then I the Alpha of the Red moon park decree that this time on I Alpha Nathaniel will hunt for a mate"

I said with my hands slowly massaging my jaw and legs on his head to show him the power I have.

"Okay Alpha"
He said slowly as he raised his head up and silently rose with his head still bowed.

"Then go tell the other park members that only I, their Alpha will be hunting this time

___________

"Nathan you must be insane, are you high on meds or what, how can only you go hunting this blood moon"

David my best friend and Beta barked while barging into my room.

"David don't taste my patience"
I said while rolling my eyes.

" What do you mean I should not test your so-called patience, this is not right, it is against the rules of the moon goddess"

" I can do whatever I want, that is why I am your Alpha, and you as my Beta must always support me"

I said while walking towards my best mirror gifted to me by my grandmother and ignited my park time which is in the shape of a bleeding moon.

" Yes I get, but this isn't right you know that"

Davis said while coming towards me and out of the blue placed his hands on my shoulder......who else could do this of course only David. Nobody dared to maintain eye contact with me or even touch me because as people refer to me from other parks plans mine I am a cold-blooded monster.
And I will very well appreciate it if it continued that way in my lineage.
My Lineage.........without my mate I can't have a generation, I need to get out of here real quick or else this exclusive time will pass.

" Look, David, don't worry everything will be alright, just wait till I return with my beautiful mate"

I said while already moving towards the door before a sudden sentence I dreaded for three long years stopped me

"I hope history won't repeat itself"

David said and before I recomposed myself he was already out of my room.

MAYA PERKINS

I just don't have any other option than to go for the hunt, I just pray my mate won't be an Alpha, or even if he is, I pray he won't be like the infamous cruel, heartless Alpha Nathaniel Sanchester of the red moon park...
Oh, moon goddess don't even give me a park member from that park I beg you.
Let him be a Beta or gamma or even omega, I don't care but give me a mate that will love me for who I am.

AUTHOR POV

The werewolves of the crescent park were all gathered in the arena.
The young werewolves were all transformed into their wolves.
Maya's wolf is a white one, it has so many hairs and shining emerald eyes.
The werewolves always envied her wolf because of its beauty.
The Alpha stood before his subjects and gave a farewell speech to the female wolves and told them to come forward so he can ignite their runes.

In a park, only the Alpha, Beta and others can do so, for the others need to be the ones to ignite it.

When it got to the time for Maya to ignite her rune the Alpha suddenly smiled and handed the blaze to her and motioned for her to go ahead as he wanted her to feel more pain.

Maya wasn't surprised because the Alpha was a mad man.
She returned his smile and took the blaze and ignited her rune, the Alpha was speechless because he expected her to maybe cry or complain, but her bravery was unbelievable.
Maya moved towards her father in her wolf form and mind messaged him.

" I forgive you for this, but it does not mean I will forget, the only way I will forget is if I find a loving and caring mate that will make me forget my pain...
I am leaving now, but I go with your blessings after all I am my father's daughter"

Her father didn't respond but she was sure she saw his watery eyes which he was fighting for the waters not to flow but he failed terribly.
She didn't bother going to her mother because she didn't believe it was her mother that was standing there now, she left and ran as fast as she could into the woods

Background song as she was running

🎶The hunt has just begun🎶

🎶Monsters stuck in your head🎶

🎶We are we are🎶

🎶Monsters under your head🎶

🎵This is the hunt🎵

Copied from the TV show "shadowhunters"

MAYA PERKINS

This is it.......
The beginning of my journey
I just need to continue running till I meet my destined mate, after that, I will become bonded and bear pups for him, that is how these things work.

Life is so funny, so the world I knew before vanished right before my eyes, I just hope my new one is a replica of my old one.

But what if I don't find my mate.....
Oh, moon goddess, I don't want to be a rogue, I need to stop running now and think about this topic, with that I stopped and before I know I knew it a huge monstrous black wolf pounced on me and our runes shone over the place, this only happens if the mate is an Alpha....so my mate is an Alpha!!!

" Mate"
He growled and before I knew it I passed out.