17. SPOILT PRINCESS

" 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒘𝒌𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕  𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈."

MAYA POV

"Like a small boat

On the ocean

Sending big waves, into motion

Like I was sick of words

Will make a mouth open

I could only have one mouth

But I could make an explosion

And all those things

I didn't say

Wrecking balls inside my brain

I will sing my heart's tonight

Can't you hear my voice this time

This is my fight song

Take back my life song

Prove I'm alright song......"

"Wow you have such a nice voice"
A beautiful boy approached me, he is so cute.
"Hello" I smiled before kneeling to reach his height.

"Hi" he smiled shyly, kids are so adorable, I wonder whose child he is.
"What is your name little one?"
  "My name is Marco" I love this kid so much, from here on out he is my favourite.

"You are the Luna right?" His expression clearly states that he wants to meet Luna.
"Yes, I am" I stood up and held his hand before moving towards the garden with him.

"You are so beautiful" he looked up with a pout.
"And you are the cutest little being I've ever met," I said pulling his cheeks and he laughed, his laugh is pure melody.

"Can I ask you a question?" He scratched the back of his neck nervously.
"You are already asking one, go on"
I looked down at him and he and he twitched his mouth.

"Can you marry me?"
This little boy is so adorable, I can't control my laughter right now.
"How old are you?" I asked in the middle of my laugh. Counting his left fingers he lighted his four fingers.

"I'm four" If this is how all children are, I want to have mine one day.
"And I'm twenty my dear" my words caused his mouth to open and close back.
"You are fifteen years......no sixteen years older than me" he blurted out disappointedly.

"You are way too smart"
"I know I am, but don't try to change the topic, I want to marry someone like you"
He queried and pulled my hands.

"How about we do something" I smiled mischievously.
"And what is that!!!" His face lightened up.
  "How about you marry my daughter"
His eyes darkened, he sure does experience mood swings quickly.

"As long as I can remember, there isn't a spoilt princess yet" he stated angrily.
"It is rude to say that my daughter is spoilt"
I poured and picked a rose flower.

"I'm sorry, but all princesses are raised to be spoilt"
"I assure you not all of them"
His mother does tell him a lot of fairytales just like mine.

"Okay, where is your daughter now?" he asked looking around.
"She is not yet here," I said already to of all his questions.

"Then where si she, I need to marry her as soon as possible" okay now he is an adorable crazy little boy.

"You are still young, don't worry I will bring her to you soon, and I will also tell her that her soon to be husband is very handsome."
He blushed and nodded.

"What is the time?"
"It is 6:00 pm" his demeanour changed.
"Bye Luna my mum's might be looking for me"
"Bye too, I love you"
"Love your daughter more Luna"

NATHANIEL POV

"Any news about Zechariah's whereabouts?" My patience is running out and David is just standing like a dullard at my front.

"Nathan, I don't know what your problem is, we are all trying our best to locate him and your ungrateful behaviour is doing me no good"  This man sure has a lot of guys.

My blood is boiling, my veins are itching, I can't think straight anymore. Anger isn't enough to describe my feelings, I feel like tearing all of them apart.

"But I found out about something" Relief washed over me after a very long time, after a long time this fool is finally able to find out something.

"We don't have enough time David, talk"
    "Zechariah is Diana's uncle"

Her name alone brought back many painful memories pictures that I didn't want to remember, why is she related to Zechariah of all people and to top it all she never told me.

"And how are you sure about it?"
"We caught one of Zechariah's men before he could finish confessing, he died"

I'm beyond frustrated right now, the only key to finding Zechariah is now gone. Why is that man always one step ahead of me?

"Just tell me everything he said," I said before taking the couch.

"He said that, other people are supporting Zechariah, and that Zechariah also has two brothers, one of the two is the unknown king of the rouges, while the other one identity is still unknown. It happens that one of the two is Diana's father. But we are sure that the rouges king is in support of Zechariah's plan"

This is the first time in forever that David did something meaningful.

"Do me a favour by looking for Diana, she might just be the key in locating Zechariah"

David facial expression changed, his look right now is screaming disappointment, I guess he doesn't like the idea.

"David just do as I say and don't start an argument"

But why I'm I eager to see her again.
Am I  insane?

"Oh... now I get, you still care about that traitor," he said calmly with utter disgust.

"David, for crying out loud, do as I say" I screamed at the top of my voice.
" I won't, over my dead body, answer me, Nathan, do you still love her!? Do you still love that traitor!?" He gritted the words through his teeth.

"Are you insane!!!" I shouted with pure disbelief.

"Think I'm insane, think I'm mad, I know you more than you can ever imagine, you still love her, after all, she is your first love, you miss her don't you, you don't want Maya to love you or for her to be loved by you, that is why you treat her like a toy, it is all because of that traitor Diana right?

Before I could realise what was going on, David was laying on the floor, I can't contain my anger anymore, I grabbed his collar and dragged him up.

"No, no I don't love her I hate her so much for betraying me, I hate her for abandoning me, I hate her for using the love I had for her against me, I hate her for playing with my feelings"

He smiled and spat out blood from his mouth to the floor.

"Don't feed me with that shit Nathan, I don't understand and you anymore, you are my best friend but it seems like I don't even know you anymore, you are now like a stranger to me"
  "Stop already!!" I screamed angrily

"Whatever you are doing, feeling or saying remember that Maya is still and will always be your mate, cause as long as I'm here and breathing, I won't let you hurt Maya at least not emotionally cause you are already doing it physically, that I promise."

𝕷𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝖉𝖆𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖞𝖊𝖆𝖗 2021
𝖘𝖊𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖙 𝖞𝖊𝖆𝖗😍

𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖛𝖔𝖙𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖐, 𝖎𝖙 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖒𝖊𝖆𝖓𝖘 𝖆 𝖑𝖔𝖙.
★彡𝕱𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖘.彡★