5. HONEYMOON?

" 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒊𝒕. "

NATHANIEL POV

During the ceremony, I felt how scared she suddenly became after I spoke to her for the first time, she decided to act brave but I outsmarted her.
After the ceremony, I ordered one of my guards to take her to my mansion in Seattle because I needed some private time to show her how to behave.
Seattle is where my head office is located, that is where I spend most of my time in the mundane world.
But first I need to get David to handle every matter for the meantime when I'm away

_________________

"David I......."

I think I entered at the wrong time because I found him sucking and biting Marissa neck while she was on top of him.

"Ah Nathan why can't you ever learn to respect one's privacy"

David groaned

Marissa knew it was her cue to leave so she left and closed the door behind her. I saw the look in David's eyes, he was pissed off, I just laughed at his baby face and sat on his desk.

"So......I'm so sorry for disturbing your office sex with your wife"
I said mockingly

He just rolled his eyes and started buttoning his shirt and fixing his already messed up hair.

"I came here to inform you that you will be handling all matters of the park in my absence"

"And why will I do that"

He said in a pissed off tone.

This man has some gut.

"Because I'm your Alpha and you the Beta, so you are entitled to take care of the park situation when I'm absent"

"And how are you absent when I can see you in front of me now"
David queried

"I'm going away with my mate CPR what the mundanes call honeymoon, any problem with that?"

"But I didn't get to go on a honeymoon with Marissa"

He shrugged and pouted which made me laugh

"Don't worry you will when I come back"
Before he could reply my phone rang
**phone conversation
Nathan: Hello

?: Alpha the Luna is presently at your Seattle residence.

Nathan: very good, I will be there by midnight

?: okay Alpha

Nathan: keep a close eye on her

?: No need to worry Alpha

**phone conversation end

"I hope you don't make your mother ashamed of you Nathan"

David said seriously before leaving.

I just need to get to my mate as soon as possible.
Ever since the marking ceremony, I crave her strawberry and lavender scent, it is so tantalising.
Oh, Nathaniel what is wrong with you....this woman is making you go insane.