16. FORBIDDEN FLOWER

" 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒂 𝒈𝒊𝒇𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏, 𝒂 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. "

NATHAN POV

There is one thing I hate in this life and that is being ignored. Who the hell does she think she is to ignore me, I planned on treating her nicely today but seems like she reversed her luck. I asked her a simple and nice question but she chose to ignore me and each offence requires a punishment.

Why can't she just please me, even if it is for a day, each time she always finds something to do to offend me.
"Why Maya, why are you always repeating the same mistake," I asked already frustrated at her stubborn behaviour.
"Please Nathan, I beg you...don't hurt me again, I'm tired, I'm really tired"
She replied slowly with tears all over her face, but I don't care because she is at fault here.

"How about we play a game" I smirked mischievously.
"O...okay.."
"You are so beautiful, you know that right?"
She nodded.
"Words princessa"
"Yes..." She replied nervously.

"I want you to kiss me so hard and fast princessa," I said deeply while lifting her jaws.
She already knows that she can't say no, but Maya being Maya don't just give up without a fight.
"And why will I kiss you?"
She said softly.
"Maya, you are so innocent, you are still pure, there are things you still don't know about," I said moving to sit on the bed.

"If I may ask, what don't I know?"
"Today at the council's meeting, an elder brought up the matter of us producing an heir as soon as possible"
Her facial expression right now is so cute, she is dumbfounded for the first time.
I guess I won.
"Okay, and how does that have to do with kissing you?" She questioned intensity as if saying in her mind that I was lying.

"You see Maya, you are meant to thank me for only asking for a kiss, what if I had asked for sex, would you have been able to do it?"
Her face was still saying that my response isn't the answer to her question.
"Okay, I want to take it slowly with you"
Happiness is evident on her face, she smiled and surprisingly I'm also happy to see her happy, she has every right to be happy. I'm the beast in our story, she deserves someone that will love her and adore her greatly.

"Does that mean that we would fall in love and grow old together while taking care of our children and grandchildren"
Her words caused my heart to bleed, how I wish her dreams would turn into reality.

"You sure read a lot of fairytale books, but princessa all those fairytales are just works of fiction, they aren't real, I don't do love Maya, I can't love, love is not a word for me, I'm a beast, we are just destined to be mates and the moon goddess made it known to us that we must always accept our destiny, our fate, my destiny is to be cruel and heartless, to not love at least not again, to be with an angel let me you and you with a demon-like me"

"What do you mean by love again?"
"That is a story for another day princessa"

Why is she being all emotional right now?
This woman.
Does she think that me demanding a kiss from her means that I have fallen in love with her, I don't even know why I'm talking to her right now.
Now she is already crying.
Why is she crying now?
I passed my handkerchief to her and she used to it wipe her tears.

"You are impossible love, every man would be dying to be with you, do you know why?"
"No" she looked down sadly.
  "You are my forbidden flower, my forbidden love, our love isn't acceptable by nature, you are only my mate and it will always be only that"
  "Love is for everyone Nathan, everybody deserves love, nobody is an exception, not even you"
She blurted out with shuttering as usual.

"Not in my case princessa, so you just have to prepare yourself physically and mentally, cause next time I demand your body, I need your full cooperation."

I felt how hard I suddenly became, I felt my old self talking again, and I can see how scared she quickly became.

All this time, I felt my mother's presence, I felt my mum after a long time, I love her so much, for a while there I felt that she was the one telling me what to do and say but all of a sudden my dad's face appeared to me, I started talking and acting like him again, I felt my heart being closed again, now I don't feel a thing again.

DIANA POV

All these blood-sucking creatures are getting on my nerves. I'm their leader girlfriend and here they are disrespecting me, yes I might be a werewolf but that doesn't mean I can't be their queen.

Maxwell has been behaving strangely these days, he now treats me like a rag doll, I don't know his plan but I won't let him touch anybody I know.

I recently heard Nathan has found a new mate and he treats her badly, guess he had learnt his lesson and started to follow his father's rule.

I feel bad for eloping away from him, but I loved Maxwell so much, I loved him too but the feeling wasn't strong enough.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"
A stupid girl who has recently been giving me a lot of trouble suddenly appeared.
I don't know what her problem is but I swear on the moon goddess if she annoys me one more time I will tear her limbs apart.

"Maxwell is looking for you and here you are thinking only what your moon goddess knows"
I decided to ignore her for now, so I asked out.
I can't believe that I left my queen life to be living in this hell hole.

I need a plan to get out of here, but first I need a full proof plan.
A solid one. A one with a good foundation that my protection will be guaranteed.

And I don't care who gets hurt in the process even if It is my dear cousin 'MAYA'.

𝑽𝒐𝒕𝒆, 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆.