4. CEREMONY

" 𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚. "

UNKNOWN POV

Everyone is busy preparing for the ceremony, they are making sure everything and everywhere is well organised because the Alpha hates imperfection.
Some of the wolves were happy for the new Luna, while some were sad because they know how ruthless the Alpha is.

The elder who was in charge of the ceremony was also getting ready excuse he is the only soul bearer of the Mortal blaze directly sent from the moon goddess.

The mortal blaze is the only instrument that can bond two mated together in every aspect, it is the most sacred instrument in the werewolf world.

MAYA POV

The doors of the room I was locked in opened and a line of young girls walked in, no doubt I knew that were all maids cause their heads were bowed down.

"Luna we are here to prepare you for the ceremony"

Still confused I looked at all of them and saw fear in their eyes, I knew something was wrong but it didn't stop me from challenging whosoever sent them here.

"And who told you that I will allow you, people, to prepare me for I don't give a fuck name of ceremony"

"Luna please, we beg you, please kindly allow us to do our work"

The same maid who spoke before said again.
Folding my arms and looking away I told them again

"I am not going to allow you, people, to touch me"

Before I could form another word they all fell to the floor and pleaded

"Please Luna our families life depends on you, the Alpha promised to behead our families if we don't get you to cooperate with us"

Truth be told, I felt sympathy for them so I allowed them to go on and do their job.
After my makeup, I wore a very beautiful long red gown with flower prints on it, if not for the withstanding situation, I would have taken pictures but that seemed impossible.

How can I even go out of this room without even knowing what my mate looks like?
After what seemed like forever, I was taken out of the room and led to an unknown location.

"Luna, this is known as the Red moon coven(a sacred room in the wolves world) it is the most important place in the werewolf world, it is the highest of all covens, once you step inside you will know how Alpha Nathan look like, you will officially become the Luna of our park and you will be bonded to the Alpha forever unless you summon the moon goddess on your own. Don't even think of it because it is very dangerous and risky"

An old man dressed in white and his features weird said to me.

I just nodded because he seems scary.

Then the big doors of the coven opened and I entered with some maids, the place was filled with people's at the end of the aisle I saw David whom I quickly recognised before I saw a very handsome man standing near David.

When I got to the monarch, I placed my hands on the handsome man hand, his face was well structured and he has blond hair accompanied by blue ocean eyes.

I was so lost in thought when a voice brought me back to reality

"It is so rude to stare mate"

His choice was thick and scary.
Because I analysed what he said "Mate"

He is the Alpha, I would be living if I said I wasn't scared of the vibes I had around him but I decided to play along.

"Not if I stare at my mate Alpha"
I smiled at him

"I hope all this bravery won't disappear later tonight"
When he noticed how shocked I was, he smirked and signalled the elder to begin.

"We the members of the Red Moon Park are gathered here today to witness the Alpha and Luna get bonded. This only happens on very rare occasions, so with the blessings of the moon goddess I hold the mortal blaze and ask them to remain one and continue to lead this wonderful park"

The elder spoke loudly and continued

"Now Alpha Nathaniel Damon San Chester, I ask you in the name of the Moon goddess to mark the Luna and become partly bonded with her"

In a smooth and swift motion, Nathan partially opened the zipper of my dress lowered the hands and bit deep into my shoulder blade where my crescent rune .ark was placed. It was really painful but he licked it to reduce the pain and he smiled and wiped the blood on his lips.

Then the healer turned to me

"Now Luna Maya Sofia Perkins, I ask you in the name of the Moon goddess to mark the Alpha on his rune and become fully bonded with her"

He opened the two upper buttons of his t-shirt and I spotted his rune and but hard into it so that he could feel the same pain I went through, but I think all my effort was in vain because he didn't even move or whimper instead he smirked at me.

We received the blessings of the other elders transformed into our wolves and went into the woods for a short period before returning and joining the reception but deep inside me, I was continuously thinking of his words.
"I HOPE ALL THIS BRAVERY WON'T DISAPPEAR LATER TONIGHT"

AN:

I've decided to publish 10 chapters of this book and then take a pause to be able to get new readers. My purpose is because I want to know my readers well, play games with them, embark on this wonderful journey of the book with them and also do a lot of things together.
The people reading this now, thanks for being my first-generation readers, and don't forget to comment so that I'll dedicate the upcoming chapters to you.
I'll also recommend that you should share this book so that I can get more readers in time.

Goal: 600 reads to unlock chapter 11- ...........

Don't forget to comment about what you think and please be honest and also vote.

Thanks