13. HEARTBROKEN

" 𝑾𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒃𝒚 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒍𝒚. "

NATHAN POV

My head is badly aching, this is the worst hangover I've had in ages, how many bottles of vodka did I take? How did I get here? Who changed my clothes?

Trying hard to remember the events of yesterday, the headaches aren't even helping. After my series of trials, the events of yesterday swam into my brains, they came like a heavy storm, the pictures were torture to my eyes, the kiss was now burning my lips, her hands on my chest made it sting. It is as if the events of yesterday were happening right now.

Why did I let it happen?
What is she thinking right now about our future?
Does she think I'm in love with her?
Hell no...my dad, my mentor, he told me not to fall for any woman, I did once, I disobeyed him once, let hell lose if let I happen again.
I will not let her have any hope for us
She is my property and I will use her the way I want to.

I will not let her fall for me.
I'll make her hate me more.
I will punish her for every mistake she makes.
I will make her lose faith in everything she ever believed.
She is mine only, my mate, my Maya, my submissive, my destined partner.

I own her, so I will do with her the way I please and no one will dare question me.

I need to get up from here and dress up, thank the moon goddess that it is the weekend, I get to rest.

Right now I need some tomatoes. juice or I might lose my senses.

MAYA POV

I'm very happy today, I get to spend my day in the library.
Sarah told me that Nathan has permitted me to tour the house.
I will read some books, take a tour around the house, go for a swim and water the garden.

While eating my breakfast, Nathaniel was at the top of the stairs staring at me, because of his inability to focus on the stairs, he tripped and fell.

Rushing towards him, I helped him to the couch and rushed to get the first aid box. Applying some ointment to his strained arm he whined in pain.
"The ointment won't stop the pain," he said teasingly

"Then what will help?"
I questioned him fully aware of his intentions.
"This will" he replied sharply before slamming his lips on mine again, this time it was hard and fast.

"Penny for your thoughts"
I saw Nathan standing in front of me with a glass of tomato juice in his hands.
"Ummm... I thought"

The fuck Maya, are you stupid or crazy

"You thought what?" He asked taking a couch.
"Nothing, never mind"
I said sadly, I can't believe I imagined all those things, I imagined Nathan kissing me
How could I? What is Wrong with me?

"Forget anything that happened between us last night"
His statement caused me to choke on my food.
"What do you mean?"
I asked nervously on the verge of tears.

"Don't pretend that you don't know what happened yesterday" he said nonchalantly

"But I thought that..."
My eyes were already puffy now.

"You thought what....you thought I would fall for you overnight, I don't do romance Maya neither do I do love, that kiss meant nothing to me, besides it is just your duty as my mate"

How could he do this to me, after having my hopes high, I hate him so much, I feel like killing him right now. He is a heartless monster if he thinks that he can play with my feelings and leave.
How could he?
Again he played me.
Me being the fool allowed him to.

"Or are you ready to fulfil your full duties as my wife, are you ready to mate with me, to please me whenever and wherever I want, maybe then we can talk about your so-called feelings"

Great job moon goddess, you gave me an extraordinary mate, thank you so much, he can even read my eyes now.

"But don't worry, I won't force you to do what you don't want to do, what I'm I even saying, I can and will force you to have sex with me, don't think that I can't plant my seeds in you, don't think that you won't bear my children"

Me, his children...keep on dreaming Mr Alpha

"I hat...e.e.y..o..u."
I spat with a breaking voice.

"The feeling Is mutual princessa"
He smirked.

"I will never submit myself to you, I will fight you with every ounce of the strength I have, I will fight you till the end"

Where did this so-called bravery come from, I'm so dead right now.

He laughed and grabbed my arms painfully

"I guess old habits never die, you are still the fierce Maya I met before, you just proved to me that you were only pretending before, you wanted to win my trust and betray me, you see I'm smarter than you, your life will be miserable my dear mate, I will kill you before you can betray me"

"Please let me go, you're hurting me"
I said trying to sway my arms away from his hold, but it is of no use, he is stronger than me.

"Okay I will, but remember, this section of conversation between us isn't over yet, get some rest while you can cause you won't be getting a lot of them"
He replied and left.
He left me broken.
He broke me over again.
Here I was daydreaming about our future, but not all dreams come true, do they?
I feel like seeing my mum and dad.
Unfortunately, I need them now more than ever.

*******************

Please vote and comment.