12. QUESTIONS

" 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆, 𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔, 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔. "

MAYA POV

The loud noise from downstairs interrupted my sleep. I went downstairs and I came in view with Nathaniel. He looked so unkept unlike the infamous Nathan, his tie was loose around his neck, his blazers nowhere to be seen, his shirts unbuttoned and his hair scattered.

Then one of his lab dogs by his side with a key which seems to be his car key. On his cue, he dropped the keys on the table and left me to a drunk Nathaniel.

Okay, this is going to be a hectic job.

I moved closer to him and he looked at me and smiled before slowly tracing his hands on my red cheeks.

"You look beautiful today"

His words brought me back to reality.

"Come on, Nathan I need to get you to bed"
I said while lifting his hands and placing them over my shoulders.

"No, I want to talk to you"
He said with a pout and removed his hands from my shoulders.

"I promise, when we get to the room we will talk"
I said scared of him being drunk.

"Promise.....a pinky one"
He pulled out his tiny finger, he is so cute and naive when he is drunk, his current position is a sight not to be forgotten.

"Yes, I promise"
After a long process of taking him to our room, I removed his shoes and socks, moving to remove his shirt too, his amazing tattoo on his chest did not escape my eyes. I traced the dragon on his chest and a feeling inside me that I can't comprehend shook me. After removing it I went down to remove his pants too.

I swear I didn't see anything.

"Come on, close your eyes"
I demanded after tucking him to bed, before I could step back he grabbed my hands and I fell on top of him.

My lips almost touching his, my hands on his chest, anyone seeing our position will think that we are all lovey-dovey.

" You promised to talk, or are you about to break it"
He sadly said.

"You need to sleep, Nathan"
I said trying to struggle my way up.

"This is not going to help so drop it"
He replied to my actions victoriously.

"Okay, talk"
He smirked and turned us over, now it was him on top of me with his weight partially on me.

"Nathan...."
I gulped down my spit scared of what will happen next.

"Shhh....let us enjoy the moment"
He said with his fingers slowly tracing my lips.
" This is not right Nathan"
"Then let us make it right"

He smashed his lips on mine and kissed me, surprisingly I slowly responded to his kiss, noticing my participation, he smiled and continued to dominate my mouth. Losing my breath he trailed a line of wet kisses down my neck and bit into my sweet spot, I couldn't help but moan.

After our passionate kiss, he laid me down and switched off the lights.
But I couldn't sleep, my hands were on my lips still imagining our kiss.
My first real kiss.
Has he changed?
Will he stop hurting me?
Will he remember this night tomorrow?
Will he remember our kiss?
What will happen if he remembers?
Will he be happy or angry?
Will he regret his actions?
Many questions are all in my little brains.
Many unanswered questions.
Will I ever be happy?

MYSTERY POV

"Zechariah, whatever you are doing, you better do it fast or else David will find out your true identity"

I turned back and clean my pistol with a white handkerchief.

"I play my games well, so this time around I'm sure that I'll hit the jackpot"

I said with a mischievous smile.

"What will happen to your son and his wife?"

"David and Marissa are the least of my problem now, so I don't care what happens to them"

I know that I'm heartless

"Remember that whatever you are doing, David is your only offspring, he is Maria son too, so you better think before you act"

I'm sorry Maria but I need to do the needful.

DAVID POV

"Should I tell Nathan about the problem here"
I asked Marissa who seemed to be deeply engrossed with her phone.

"David, whatever you decide just remember I got your back always"
She said with a smile.

"What if Zechariah knows something about this association"
I asked her.
She looked at me with shock.

"You are right David, what if he knows something about them, and how did he get the letter?"

"That is left for us to find out, for now, we need to set up some strategy on how to overpower any invasion in the park and you should also start preparing on how to keep the women and children safe in case"

"I will talk to my father, he will help us"

Her father is someone I don't want to come in contact with.

Dear moon goddess, please make sure of that.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Please vote and also comment.
(๑♡⌓♡๑)♥