24. TIGRESS

" 𝑰𝒏 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒄𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒖𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒔. "

_______

" 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒖𝒍𝒕, 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓. "

DAVID POV

Diana is a fucking snake, who does she think she is to just come back here like nothing ever happened. At least Nathaniel made me proud a little by making her stay at the triangles quarters.

"I swear I will kill Diana the very first moment I lay my eyes on her" Marissa shouted coming out from the closet.

"I'm with you on that, you know what, I can take you to her room right now" I joked earning me an angry expression from her.

"Wow...I'm not Diana, so don't give me that look" I replied and she just rolled her eyes and ignored me.

"Marissa, what happened?" Something is wrong for her to be behaving like this.

"Maya is suffering David, she is not happy at all because of your friend, that mad man isn't treating her well David, he doesn't have a heart, he is a bloody monster" She spat arrogantly with hatred.

"Marissa, you don't talk about your Alpha in that way" I advised because she needs to respect him as he is her Alpha.

She looked at me with pure disbelief coming close to me. What did I say?
"Are you listening to what you are saying right now David, you are supporting that beast, what the actual fuck is wrong with you" she screamed at my face.

The last person I want to argue with right now is Marissa cause an angry Marissa is more dangerous than an angry lioness. I will just walk out and ignore her.

Perfect Idea.

"And Where do you think you are going to?"
She held my arm before I could walk away.
"Marissa, I've better things to do than to argue with you," I said and smiled trying to get her to leave my arm.

"Oh I see, you know what, I think you are actually in support of what Nathan is doing to Maya, after all, he is your best friend. Am I right" she narrowed her eyes at me.

"What nonsense are you saying, Marissa?" I raised my voice a bit. She is trying to start an argument with me and I don't want that.

"Now I'm saying nonsense, you were just telling me he is my Alpha bullshit and I'm the one saying nonsense. You are insane David" Her high pitched voice is destroying my eardrums.

I don't get the reason for her anger right now. If she wants to pour out her anger on somebody, she should go find another person cause I'm not in the mood for any of her unnecessary tantrums today.

"Marissa, do you seriously want to seriously start an argument with me right now? Are you for real right now?" I sneered slightly annoyed with her now.

She just huffed in annoyance and moved to the mirror picking the brush. Thank the moon goddess that she decided to stop. I'll just go and have my bath and have a good night rest. Zechariah and Maxwell's problem is already enough for me.