Meeting with luna (y6)

It has been two days since I arrived and I haven't heard anything about Luna except that she's safe at the moment. Draco has tried to distract me by bringing me new books or challenging me to a game of wizards chest, but all I could think about is how I had the opportunity to save her and I didn't - I won't make that mistake again I promised myself.

I communicated with Ginny using the enchanted parchment from Hogwarts but at the moment I could barely look at her replies as she kept trying to convince me that it wasn't my fault.

I was lost in thought and didn't notice Draco slip though the doors, he wore a half smile as he strode towards me.

"Hey how you feeling ?"he rested a hand on my shoulder.

"Not great" I mumbled as I continue to glare out the window.

"I've got surprise for you" He whispered in my ear excitedly as he placed a kiss on my cheek

"Look Draco I'm not in the mood-"

"You will be for this"

"I doubt it"I mumbled as I continued to look out the window.

"I know where Luna is and I can take you to her I got permission so it's all fine"

It took a second to let it sink in then I turned to him in shock.

"If this is some type of cruel joke I'll-"

"Y/n - it's not a joke I promise" I wrapped my arms round him embracing him in a spine cracking hug.

"I..can't breath" he joked as I hugged him tight.

"Thank you so much you don't know how much this means to me" I finally let go of him -this is my chance to right my wrong.

"You have to promise me you'll just talk and see how she is you can't run , you can't escape-"

"I get it ok" I smiled pulling him in another hug.

"This doesn't mean I forgive you"

He let out a laugh.

" I thought you finally forgot about that at Hogwarts" he laughed.

"I never forget"

"Unfortunately for me " he laughed so I elbowed him lightly.

"I'm joking I'm joking " he smiled.

"I'll be back in a few minutes I'm just going to check the hallways free"

"Ok" I smiled as I waited fir him to leave the room.

When the door shut I searched the room for my wand and hid it in my trousers I don't have a plan yet but I can give my wand to Luna so she can find a way out and disapperarte.

Draco returned a few minutes later.
" you ready?"

"Yep" I nodded violently trying to act normal.

He guided me through the halls to the basement which brought back horrifying memories, which I tried to ignore,my focus was on Luna - it needed to be.